The different life
I do not know whether you read a story or not. At one time or another, an America old woman and a Chinese old woman met in the heaven, they both poor, but the America old woman live in the beautiful house for thirty years, after that every year she should afford the debt. The other way around, the Chinese old woman scrape up the money for thirty years, at the end, she has money to buy a new house, but she is not live in the house but pass away. It is the different culture points lead to the different way.
At one time or another, I liked to play games, but all of my family are opposed to me, owing to that I often use money to buy flyff penya, it not only a waste of money, but also the game is illusory, it is not reality. On account of that they all opposed to me, do at that time I do not play flyff and buy flyff money.
I think I am a person hedonism, I think I am lucky; when I am born I live in the good family, so I do not worry about my life. At the same time, one of my colleagues tells me that when she sees my hand, she feels that I am a lucky person; I will happiness in the future. She is right, I think. A lot of people think that if you do not meet trouble, you will not grow up, perhaps they are right, but in my side, some things that trouble do happen till now. Furthermore, I play the flyff is very lucky. My account is some one I do not know who gives to me, on account of that he has some reason that he must leave the world of the flyff, so he gives it to me, he says that he believes in the fate, also I am. He says that I am a person he looks for. When he gives the account to me, I find there is a lot of flyff gold in the account; he is a master and has great equipment, I think if I sell the account out, I can earn money, but at the end, I do not do that thing. Now that the man believes me, I will take advantage of it and the flyff penya.
I think I am a lucky star, since I have this account, the level is coming into the next level, at the same time, and I earn a lot of cheap penya.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
Thinking your life is worthwhile is correlated with a variety of positive outcomes.
- A new study finds that adults who feel their lives are meaningful have better health and life outcomes.
- Adults who felt their lives were worthwhile tended to be more social and had healthier habits.
- The findings could be used to help improve the health of older adults.
Even when they suffer costs in doing so.
- It's commonly thought that the suppression of female sexuality is perpetuated by either men or women.
- In a new study, researchers used economics games to observe how both genders treat sexually-available women.
- The results suggests that both sexes punish female promiscuity, though for different reasons and different levels of intensity.
Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon.com, explains his plan for success.
- Jeff Bezos had a clear vision for Amazon.com from the start.
- He was inspired by a statistic he learned while working at a hedge fund: In the '90s, web usage was growing at 2,300% a year.
- Bezos explains why books, in particular, make for a perfect item to sell on the internet.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.