The different life
I do not know whether you read a story or not. At one time or another, an America old woman and a Chinese old woman met in the heaven, they both poor, but the America old woman live in the beautiful house for thirty years, after that every year she should afford the debt. The other way around, the Chinese old woman scrape up the money for thirty years, at the end, she has money to buy a new house, but she is not live in the house but pass away. It is the different culture points lead to the different way.
At one time or another, I liked to play games, but all of my family are opposed to me, owing to that I often use money to buy flyff penya, it not only a waste of money, but also the game is illusory, it is not reality. On account of that they all opposed to me, do at that time I do not play flyff and buy flyff money.
I think I am a person hedonism, I think I am lucky; when I am born I live in the good family, so I do not worry about my life. At the same time, one of my colleagues tells me that when she sees my hand, she feels that I am a lucky person; I will happiness in the future. She is right, I think. A lot of people think that if you do not meet trouble, you will not grow up, perhaps they are right, but in my side, some things that trouble do happen till now. Furthermore, I play the flyff is very lucky. My account is some one I do not know who gives to me, on account of that he has some reason that he must leave the world of the flyff, so he gives it to me, he says that he believes in the fate, also I am. He says that I am a person he looks for. When he gives the account to me, I find there is a lot of flyff gold in the account; he is a master and has great equipment, I think if I sell the account out, I can earn money, but at the end, I do not do that thing. Now that the man believes me, I will take advantage of it and the flyff penya.
I think I am a lucky star, since I have this account, the level is coming into the next level, at the same time, and I earn a lot of cheap penya.
Malcolm Gladwell teaches "Get over yourself and get to work" for Big Think Edge.
- Learn to recognize failure and know the big difference between panicking and choking.
- At Big Think Edge, Malcolm Gladwell teaches how to check your inner critic and get clear on what failure is.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
It's one of the most consistent patterns in the unviverse. What causes it?
- Spinning discs are everywhere – just look at our solar system, the rings of Saturn, and all the spiral galaxies in the universe.
- Spinning discs are the result of two things: The force of gravity and a phenomenon in physics called the conservation of angular momentum.
- Gravity brings matter together; the closer the matter gets, the more it accelerates – much like an ice skater who spins faster and faster the closer their arms get to their body. Then, this spinning cloud collapses due to up and down and diagonal collisions that cancel each other out until the only motion they have in common is the spin – and voila: A flat disc.
It's not just a case of "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger."
- A new study suggests children who endure trauma grow up to be adults with more empathy than others.
- The effect is not universal, however. Only one kind of empathy was greatly effected.
- The study may lead to further investigations into how people cope with trauma and lead to new ways to help victims bounce back.
Do you have a magnetic compass in your head?
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.