The devil made me do it?
What is that urge that comes over me? What happens to me between savouring the possibility of doing a nasty habit, and committing the act? There seems to be no time, no recollection of the events just before the act. But as soon as the act is conceived, there is sensation of, why have I done this?
What is this 'devil' made me do it?
Giving our solar system a "slap in the face."
- A stream of galactic debris is hurtling at us, pulling dark matter along with it
- It's traveling so quickly it's been described as a hurricane of dark matter
- Scientists are excited to set their particle detectors at the onslffaught
Once again, our circadian rhythm points the way.
- Seven individuals were locked inside a windowless, internetless room for 37 days.
- While at rest, they burned 130 more calories at 5 p.m. than at 5 a.m.
- Morning time again shown not to be the best time to eat.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.