The Darkest Age of Journalism
Since this Adminstration took office, the Journalist lost its hounor and its check and balance power.
When This Adminstration manipulates the media with WMD. Almost 99% of media lost their checking power, just follow this Adminstration's baton and shout:WMD, WMD., WAR, WAR! The begining of the Darkest age of Journalism.
One night before the New Hampshire Primary, 99% of media, pundits and pollsters boldly predict Lady Hillary will lost to Obama in a big margin. The Lower one even taunts Hillary with
Bettle's Yesterday. Chicago Tribune nearly repeats the blunter of the Dewey defeated Truman on its front page! What a shame!
The more shame is that after the media, pundits, pollsters, they are all wrong to mislead the voter and the readers. They never say sorry to the public. The worst, the stumble one try to scramble excuse to cover his blunter. His excuse, amateur one. Again Jounalistists lost their professionalism. The pity one, a Watergate hero repoter, play a role as horse pundit in CNN. And his prediction, wrong again!
The Darkest Age of Journalism! Agree!
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
A completely unexpected discovery beneath the ice.
- Scientists find remains of a tardigrade and crustaceans in a deep, frozen Antarctic lake.
- The creatures' origin is unknown, and further study is ongoing.
- Biology speaks up about Antarctica's history.
Bushier eyebrows are associated with higher levels of narcissism, according to new research.
- Science has provided an excellent clue for identifying the narcissists among us.
- Eyebrows are crucial to recognizing identities.
- The study provides insight into how we process faces and our latent ability to detect toxic people.
It's one factor that can help explain the religiosity gap.
- Sociologists have long observed a gap between the religiosity of men and women.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.