The Corporate Personhood Elimination and Democracy Protection Ordinance
This is a major issue in my opinion. I'd like to know where the presidential candidates stand on this issue and, especially, if any of them have any plans to take it to the next level and make a federal law eliminating the constitutional protection the state has been giving corporations under the pretense that they can be legally defined as a 'person'? This would definitely influence my vote.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
- The study compared personality traits and obesity views among more than 3,000 mothers.
- People who scored high in conscientiousness are more likely to experience "fat phobia.
Meanwhile, Spaniards are the least likely to say their culture is superior to others.
- Survey by Pew Research Center shows great variation in chauvinism across Europe.
- Eight most chauvinist countries are in the east, and include Russia.
- Henry Dunant's work led to the Red Cross and conventions on treating prisoners humanely.
- Amendments to the agreements reflect the modern world but have not been ratified by all countries.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.