The Consciousness Paradigm of Reality
It's about time that the intelligentia of the world become aware of the eternal fact, that the ultimate substance of creation is intelligence, or call it Consciousness. Everything that exists in creation is a manifestation of Consciousness. Consciousness is that which the religions call God, Allah, Shiva, Ahora Mazda, Jahweh, Adonoi, Great Spirit, Tao, Buddha Nature, etc.
Philosophers have called it Being, Existence, Intelligence, Creative Intelligence, the Absolute.
Phycicists nowadays call it the Zero Point field, or the unified field of all forces and matter fields. the Quantum Vacuum state.
That which is purely abstract, gives rise to all that is concrete. How can it be otherwise?
The Upanishads declare: Anor aniyan, Mahato mahiyan: That which is smaller than the smaller, is bigger than the biggest!
Our own essence is consciousness. Our essence, which we experience as the self, is that universal field of consciousness, creative intelligence. How can it be otherwise? We are a part of nature like everything else in creation. The greatest speciality of human beings is, that we can reflect upon our origin, our essence. And when we find out our own essence, we discovered the essence of everything else: Pure, unbounded, infinitely, eternally creative consciousness: a field of all possibilities.
In the entire creation, Only consciousness has a sense of SELF. Thus, consciousness gives all sentient creatures a sense of self, since it (consciousness) is its essence. Thus consciousness is the self of all beings, the self of the universe, if you will.
There you are: a short introduction into the nature of consciousness, and its use in the absolute philosophy of life: The consciousness paradigm of reality. Now you are in possession of the ultimate frame of reference for everything: It is the essence of yourself. It is the essence of the world. It is the essence of all concepts about the divine, the creator, God.
So now you hav a new sense of self, You have insight into the ultimate substance of creation, and you know what religions really mean when they talk about God, Allah, Shivam Tao, etc.
Please let me know if you recognize this way of thinking. Does your consciousness resonate with its truth?
Do you have an "AHA Erlebnis"?
Would love to hear from you.
Upstreamism advocate Rishi Manchanda calls us to understand health not as a "personal responsibility" but a "common good."
- Upstreamism tasks health care professionals to combat unhealthy social and cultural influences that exist outside — or upstream — of medical facilities.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- Thankfully, health care professionals are not alone. Upstreamism is increasingly part of our cultural consciousness.
The Bajau people's nomadic lifestyle has given them remarkable adaptions, enabling them to stay underwater for unbelievable periods of time. Their lifestyle, however, is quickly disappearing.
- The Bajau people travel in small flotillas throughout the Phillipines, Malaysia, and Indonesia, hunting fish underwater for food.
- Over the years, practicing this lifestyle has given the Bajau unique adaptations to swimming underwater. Many find it straightforward to dive up to 13 minutes 200 feet below the surface of the ocean.
- Unfortunately, many disparate factors are erasing the traditional Bajau way of life.
We explore the history of blood types and how they are classified to find out what makes the Rh-null type important to science and dangerous for those who live with it.
- Fewer than 50 people worldwide have 'golden blood' — or Rh-null.
- Blood is considered Rh-null if it lacks all of the 61 possible antigens in the Rh system.
- It's also very dangerous to live with this blood type, as so few people have it.
An innovation may lead to lifelike evolving machines.
- Scientists at Cornell University devise a material with 3 key traits of life.
- The goal for the researchers is not to create life but lifelike machines.
- The researchers were able to program metabolism into the material's DNA.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.