The Best Golf Commentator is Here: Buick Open, W.G.C.-Bridgeststone, P.G.A., Three in a Row, Can Tiger do It? “No!”
As I predict, Tiger only has 1/50 chance to win PGA. If he cannot improve his Driver, I guarantee no hope for him to win the 2009 PGA. The truth is that simple!
Buick Open, W.G.C.-Bridgeststone, P.G.A., Three in a Row, Can Tiger do It?
In the past two weeks, Tiger Woods had won the Buick Open and the W.G.C.-Bridgestone Invitational. On Monday, CBS’ Golf Commentator Nick Faldo predicted Woods would win this year’s PGA! Nick Faldo said on a conference call this week that he thought that unless Woods self-destructs, he would be hoisting the Wannemaker Trophy at Hazeltine come Sunday.
“All the fellows want to stop him,” Faldo said. “But this one looks like the only person who can beat Tiger Woods is Tiger Woods. It is really as simple as that, I feel.”
And British Open Champion, Stewart Cink seems agree what Faldo predicted.
“I’d say he’s got a pretty good chance,” Cink said, smiling. “Probably better than anybody else in the field. How is that for an answer?
“I mean, the guy — he’s driving it pretty well. He’s got a short game that history has never known. He’s got the clutch putting that history has never known. And he’s got the ultimate tank of confidence to draw from. So, case closed.”
Can Tiger do it? To win three in a row, including the PGA!
According to my calculation, he only has 1of 50 chances! (Do not ask!). Then why Faldo and Cink pick him to win?
They are just playing the psychological game with Tiger. Dirty!
It seems to me that the Pros now know the trick, never use foolish words or foolish action to bother Tiger. SEE the fools, Rory Sabbatini and Stephen Ames.
I follow Faldo on CBS for a long time, he never likes Tiger. This time he picks him to win? How ridiculous and dirty psychological trick! As a commentator, you need not play this game. Sir Faldo!
As I predict, Tiger only has 1/50 chance to win PGA. If he cannot improve his Driver, I guarantee no hope for him to win the 2009 PGA. The truth is that simple! A great possibility (95%), Tiger Woods would be empty in Major in 2009!
Researchers discover a link between nonverbal synchronization and relationship success.
- Scientists say coordinating movements leads to increased intimacy and sexual desire in a couple.
- The improved rapport and empathy was also observed in people who didn't know each other.
- Non-verbal clues are very important in the development stages of a relationship.
Humans evolved to live in the cold through a number of environmental and genetic factors.
- According to some relatively new research, many of our early human cousins preceded Homo sapien migrations north by hundreds of thousands or even millions of years.
- Cross-breeding with other ancient hominids gave some subsets of human population the genes to contend and thrive in colder and harsher climates.
- Behavioral and dietary changes also helped humans adapt to cold climates.
The comics titan worked for more than half a century to revolutionize and add nuance to the comics industry, and he built a vast community of fans along the way.
- Lee died shortly after being rushed to an L.A. hospital. He had been struggling with multiple illnesses over the past year, reports indicate.
- Since the 1950s, Lee has been one of the most influential figures in comics, helping to popularize heroes that expressed a level of nuance and self-doubt previously unseen in the industry.
- Lee, who's later years were marked by some financial and legal tumult, is survived by his daughter, Joan Celia "J.C." Lee.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.