Thank GOD! He Is My President Now! Yes! We Can!
During the G20 meeting in London! Thought, Pre. Obama still does not have the flash as if the Oxford-debating club- trained British Politician in answering question, he has the oriental Zen power-he can speak like” I come to learn and listen not lecture!” This wisdom of Zen opens the mind of human being to dialogue.\r\n\r\n Luckily, we have him to lead us through this Recession. Yes! WE CAN!\r\n
Thank GOD! He Is My President Now! Yes! We Can! I am the fan of Lady Clinton because I knew the 44th President would face a daunting challenges: Recession and two wars! Unfortunately she obsessed with and trusted the wrong guys-the inevitable fool and mathematics incompetent: Mark Penn. Result: Barack Hussein Obama, the first ever non -Anglo –Saxon-Protestant-white became the President of United States! I doubt first! During the G20 meeting in London! Thought, Pre. Obama still does not have the flash as if the Oxford-debating club- trained British Politician in answering question, he has the oriental Zen power-he can speak like" I come to learn and listen not lecture!" This wisdom of Zen opens the minds of a lot of ambitious, self-serving smart, real smart and able , street smart and womanizing, hypocritical, incompetent but lucky, noble but obscure, dull in appearance but smart in mind, bright but not best, resolved and calculated world leaders to dialogue. Include France’ Sarkozy, England ‘s Gordon Brown, Germany’s Angela Merkel, Italy’s Berlusconi, China’s Hu Jintao, Russia’s Medvedev , Brazil’s Lula, Saudi King and Prince. Sorry! Argentina’s Cristina Kirchner, no shake hand! President Obama should do more jobs on this country beside Cuba! I do not think Sen. McCain would do better than President Obama if he were elected. Up to now, I should say that he is my President. Luckily, we have him to lead us through this Recession. Yes! WE CAN!
Delay, deny and deflect were the strategies Facebook has used to navigate scandals it's faced in recent years, according to the New York Times.
- The exhaustive report is based on interviews with more than 50 people with ties to the company.
- It outlines how senior executives misled the public and lawmakers in regards to what it had discovered about privacy breaches and Russian interference in U.S. politics.
- On Thursday, Facebook cut ties with one of the companies, Definers Public Relations, listed in the report.
Protected animals are feared to be headed for the black market.
Dogs' floppy ears may be part of why they and other domesticated animals love humans so much.
- Nearly all domestic animals share several key traits in addition to friendliness to humans, traits such as floppy ears, a spotted coat, a shorter snout, and so on.
- Researchers have been puzzled as to why these traits keep showing up in disparate species, even when they aren't being bred for those qualities. This is known as "domestication syndrome."
- Now, researchers are pointing to a group of a cells called neural crest cells as the key to understanding domestication syndrome.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.