why is it that when people convert to Atheisum its always cause they think god keeps being unfair?
it dosnt make any sense wouldnt you rather target satin for all these misfourtens? i dont know if anyone of you know this but its not just god its god vs satin satin use to be lucifur who was [before jesus] gods secound hand man so basicly it was god then lucifure then the other angels then when god made Adam lucifur betayed god and posined mans heart and from then on was renamed satin and trys to make the world as bad as possible. dont get me wrong god is stronger then satin but satin has some level of power over 'US' witch leads to all of the worlds suffering
so the next time you try to blam god for the war ,hunger ,and unfairness in world remember that thats not how god made it thats how satin poisined it
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
The Oxfam report prompted Anand Giridharadas to tweet: "Don't be Pinkered into everything's-getting-better complacency."
- A new report by Oxfam argues that wealth inequality is causing poverty and misery around the world.
- In the last year, the world's billionaires saw their wealth increase by 12%, while the poorest 3.8 billion people on the planet lost 11% of their wealth.
- The report prompted Anand Giridharadas to tweet: "Don't be Pinkered into everything's-getting-better complacency." We explain what Steven Pinker's got to do with it.
Evolution doesn't clean up after itself very well.
- An evolutionary biologist got people swapping ideas about our lingering vestigia.
- Basically, this is the stuff that served some evolutionary purpose at some point, but now is kind of, well, extra.
- Here are the six traits that inaugurated the fun.
- Facebook and Google began as companies with supposedly noble purposes.
- Creating a more connected world and indexing the world's information: what could be better than that?
- But pressure to return value to shareholders came at the expense of their own users.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.