from the world's big
Tales Of Pirates: please let her live in the world
She is a pregnant woman, but she lives in a difficult life, her husband is a work off worker, so she needs to sell some fruits on the road. That day, she was loaded with the structure; a shabby girl came up to her and shyly around. She looked at the little girl and asked if she want to buy some apple. She said she wants to, but she does not have enough money in her pocket, she only has some Tales Of Pirates gold. The woman was vexatious, because she still has not money to continue her life and the apple is too expensive. She herself is loath to part with or leave. Then she said to the little girl that she can not sell her the apple with too low price or exchange for the Tales Of Pirates money. But she said that she only wants to buy an apple to her stepmother, her mother wants to eat the apple. She still said that her mother is nearly to death, she does not want her dead. The woman was shocked by her words, your stepmother? Does she treat you well? The woman asked. No. the little girl answered with tears. But if she does not treat you well, why you buy apple for her? Then she said: the stepmother has a little son, if she died, she is afraid of her father will find another mother for she and her little brother, if that, her little son will not be treated well and maybe the next stepmother will not let her brother play the game which he likes best. She still said the cheap Tales Of Pirates gold are from her little brother. They both do not want to see their mother died now. After hearing this, the pregnant woman was shocked by her words. She decided to give some of the apples to the girl free of charge. Then she give some apples to the girl, the girl did not accept, and she give all the game gold to the woman, she said to the woman that if she has another chance to see the woman, she will buy Tales Of Pirates Gold back to her little brother. The woman does not know what to say, when she come back to her, the little girl has gone far away and only take one apple.
Join multiple Tony and Emmy Award-winning actress Judith Light live on Big Think at 2 pm ET on Monday.
The team caught a glimpse of a process that takes 18,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years.
- In Italy, a team of scientists is using a highly sophisticated detector to hunt for dark matter.
- The team observed an ultra-rare particle interaction that reveals the half-life of a xenon-124 atom to be 18 sextillion years.
- The half-life of a process is how long it takes for half of the radioactive nuclei present in a sample to decay.
What we know about black holes is both fascinating and scary.
- When it comes to black holes, science simultaneously knows so much and so little, which is why they are so fascinating. Focusing on what we do know, this group of astronomers, educators, and physicists share some of the most incredible facts about the powerful and mysterious objects.
- A black hole is so massive that light (and anything else it swallows) can't escape, says Bill Nye. You can't see a black hole, theoretical physicists Michio Kaku and Christophe Galfard explain, because it is too dark. What you can see, however, is the distortion of light around it caused by its extreme gravity.
- Explaining one unsettling concept from astrophysics called spaghettification, astronomer Michelle Thaller says that "If you got close to a black hole there would be tides over your body that small that would rip you apart into basically a strand of spaghetti that would fall down the black hole."
A new study looks at what would happen to human language on a long journey to other star systems.
- A new study proposes that language could change dramatically on long space voyages.
- Spacefaring people might lose the ability to understand the people of Earth.
- This scenario is of particular concern for potential "generation ships".