Tales Of Pirates: please let her live in the world
She is a pregnant woman, but she lives in a difficult life, her husband is a work off worker, so she needs to sell some fruits on the road. That day, she was loaded with the structure; a shabby girl came up to her and shyly around. She looked at the little girl and asked if she want to buy some apple. She said she wants to, but she does not have enough money in her pocket, she only has some Tales Of Pirates gold. The woman was vexatious, because she still has not money to continue her life and the apple is too expensive. She herself is loath to part with or leave. Then she said to the little girl that she can not sell her the apple with too low price or exchange for the Tales Of Pirates money. But she said that she only wants to buy an apple to her stepmother, her mother wants to eat the apple. She still said that her mother is nearly to death, she does not want her dead. The woman was shocked by her words, your stepmother? Does she treat you well? The woman asked. No. the little girl answered with tears. But if she does not treat you well, why you buy apple for her? Then she said: the stepmother has a little son, if she died, she is afraid of her father will find another mother for she and her little brother, if that, her little son will not be treated well and maybe the next stepmother will not let her brother play the game which he likes best. She still said the cheap Tales Of Pirates gold are from her little brother. They both do not want to see their mother died now. After hearing this, the pregnant woman was shocked by her words. She decided to give some of the apples to the girl free of charge. Then she give some apples to the girl, the girl did not accept, and she give all the game gold to the woman, she said to the woman that if she has another chance to see the woman, she will buy Tales Of Pirates Gold back to her little brother. The woman does not know what to say, when she come back to her, the little girl has gone far away and only take one apple.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
A NASA astronomer explains how astronauts dispose of their, uh, dark matter.
- When nature calls in micro-gravity, astronauts must answer. Space agencies have developed suction-based toilets – with a camera built in to ensure all the waste is contained before "flushing".
- Yes, there have been floaters in space. The early days of space exploration were a learning curve!
- Amazingly, you don't need gravity to digest food. Peristalsis, the process by which your throat and intestines squeeze themselves, actually moves food and water through your digestive system without gravity at all.
Carl Sagan liked to smoke weed. His essay on why is fascinating.
- Carl Sagan was a life long marijuana user and closeted advocate of legalization.
- He once wrote an anonymous essay on the effects it had on his life and why he felt it should be legalized.
- His insights will be vital as many societies begin to legalize marijuana.
A growing body of research shows promising signs that the keto diet might be able to improve mental health.
- The keto diet is known to be an effective tool for weight loss, however its effects on mental health remain largely unclear.
- Recent studies suggests that the keto diet might be an effective tool for treating depression, and clearing up so-called "brain fog," though scientists caution more research is necessary before it can be recommended as a treatment.
- Any experiments with the keto diet are best done in conjunction with a doctor, considering some people face problems when transitioning to the low-carb diet.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.