Tales Of Pirates: create some game songs
Now there are many people like to listen to the pop songs, especially the adults. To the old people, they still like to listen to the old music. So the person who likes to listen to the music belongs to whom, he or she will like the singer. Because of their beautiful music, they will like the person or because of the singer, they will like their songs. Everything seems like have some connections. Just as the Tales Of Pirates game player like the game gold Tales Of Pirates gold or the person who likes the game gold will on the opposite like the game.As we game player knows that, now there are a lot of games have some suitable music when the players are playing the game, they at the same time can hear some songs which will make them excited to play the game. And every action the players take will have different music. Such as if the player want to buy Tales Of Pirates Gold, it will sound a kind of music. If it goes on the game, it will begin music. Maybe it is a business way, I think it is. So I come up with an idea that we can use music to attract some game player. Not by the cheap price, not only by the funny game or its good game gold. We can do some ads only by use some beautiful songs, some player when hear our songs will come to have a look and then enter it to have a try. If that we can sell as much as Tales Of Pirates money for our company. But on the other hand, different people have different taste, so we can open a music box which can let us put some different kinds of music in it. If people want to listen to any kind of music, they can have a choice. At last, I think they can enjoy themselves in the game.
It is a good idea I think, but if it is practicality, I do not know. I still think it is good to have a try. If we have a try, we may know its result, no matter it is bad or good. Maybe it will bring to much more game players to us or make our cheap Tales Of Pirates gold business well.
Step inside the unlikely friendship of a former ACLU president and an ultra-conservative Supreme Court Justice.
- Former president of the ACLU Nadine Strossen and Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia were unlikely friends. They debated each other at events all over the world, and because of that developed a deep and rewarding friendship – despite their immense differences.
- Scalia, a famous conservative, was invited to circles that were not his "home territory", such as the ACLU, to debate his views. Here, Strossen expresses her gratitude and respect for his commitment to the exchange of ideas.
- "It's really sad that people seem to think that if you disagree with somebody on some issues you can't be mutually respectful, you can't enjoy each other's company, you can't learn from each other and grow in yourself," says Strossen.
- The opinions expressed in this video do not necessarily reflect the views of the Charles Koch Foundation, which encourages the expression of diverse viewpoints within a culture of civil discourse and mutual respect.
Learn how to redesign your job for maximum reward.
- Broaching the question "What is my purpose?" is daunting – it's a grandiose idea, but research can make it a little more approachable if work is where you find your meaning. It turns out you can redesign your job to have maximum purpose.
- There are 3 ways people find meaning at work, what Aaron Hurst calls the three elevations of impact. About a third of the population finds meaning at an individual level, from seeing the direct impact of their work on other people. Another third of people find their purpose at an organizational level. And the last third of people find meaning at a social level.
- "What's interesting about these three elevations of impact is they enable us to find meaning in any job if we approach it the right way. And it shows how accessible purpose can be when we take responsibility for it in our work," says Hurst.
Erik Verlinde has been compared to Einstein for completely rethinking the nature of gravity.
- The Dutch physicist Erik Verlinde's hypothesis describes gravity as an "emergent" force not fundamental.
- The scientist thinks his ideas describe the universe better than existing models, without resorting to "dark matter".
- While some question his previous papers, Verlinde is reworking his ideas as a full-fledged theory.
TuSimple, an autonomous trucking company, has also engaged in test programs with the United States Postal Service and Amazon.
PAUL RATJE / Contributor
- This week, UPS announced that it's working with autonomous trucking startup TuSimple on a pilot project to deliver cargo in Arizona using self-driving trucks.
- UPS has also acquired a minority stake in TuSimple.
- TuSimple hopes its trucks will be fully autonomous — without a human driver — by late 2020, though regulatory questions remain.