Tales Of Pirates: create some game songs
Now there are many people like to listen to the pop songs, especially the adults. To the old people, they still like to listen to the old music. So the person who likes to listen to the music belongs to whom, he or she will like the singer. Because of their beautiful music, they will like the person or because of the singer, they will like their songs. Everything seems like have some connections. Just as the Tales Of Pirates game player like the game gold Tales Of Pirates gold or the person who likes the game gold will on the opposite like the game.As we game player knows that, now there are a lot of games have some suitable music when the players are playing the game, they at the same time can hear some songs which will make them excited to play the game. And every action the players take will have different music. Such as if the player want to buy Tales Of Pirates Gold, it will sound a kind of music. If it goes on the game, it will begin music. Maybe it is a business way, I think it is. So I come up with an idea that we can use music to attract some game player. Not by the cheap price, not only by the funny game or its good game gold. We can do some ads only by use some beautiful songs, some player when hear our songs will come to have a look and then enter it to have a try. If that we can sell as much as Tales Of Pirates money for our company. But on the other hand, different people have different taste, so we can open a music box which can let us put some different kinds of music in it. If people want to listen to any kind of music, they can have a choice. At last, I think they can enjoy themselves in the game.
It is a good idea I think, but if it is practicality, I do not know. I still think it is good to have a try. If we have a try, we may know its result, no matter it is bad or good. Maybe it will bring to much more game players to us or make our cheap Tales Of Pirates gold business well.
International poker champion Liv Boeree teaches decision-making for Big Think Edge.
The way that you think about stress can actually transform the effect that it has on you – and others.
- Stress is contagious, and the higher up in an organization you are the more your stress will be noticed and felt by others.
- Kelly McGonigal teaches "Reset your mindset to reduce stress" for Big Think Edge.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
Tracking project establishes northern Argentina is wintering ground of Swainson's hawks
- Watch these six dots move across the map and be moved yourself: this is a story about coming of age, discovery, hardship, death and survival.
- Each dot is a tag attached to the talon of a Swainson's Hawk. We follow them on their very first migration, from northern California all the way down to Argentina.
- After one year, only one is still alive.
These quick bursts of inspiration will brighten your day in 10 minutes or less.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.