PopularSurprising SciencePersonal GrowthMind & BrainSex & RelationshipsTechnology & InnovationCulture & ReligionPolitics & Current Affairs
- We've been taught to treat books like a linear experiece: start, then continue reading until the end.
- But problematic because it doesnt correspond to how we actually extract knowledge from books.
- Here are a few ways you can get more from reading books while investing less of your precious time.
- Our emotions can lead us astray.
- Just because you have an intense feeling doesn't mean you need to urgently act on it.
- Shane Parrish has some tips for being more mindful of your feelings and more accountable for them.