PopularSurprising SciencePersonal GrowthMind & BrainSex & RelationshipsTechnology & InnovationCulture & ReligionPolitics & Current AffairsPodcast
- There's no shortage of good advice in the world. But how to actually follow it?
- When it comes to your own wellbeing, learn to schedule your 'me time' with precision.
- Only this way, says Jillian Michaels, can you center yourself and retain a sense of joy.
- The body influences the mind: physical activity changes our brain chemistry.
- More activity in the body, and therefore in the brain, reorients us toward happiness, purpose, and meaning.
- Neuroplasticity suggests we can program ourselves to be more optimistic and hopeful.
Keep reading Show less
brain emotions depression mindfulness motivation mind neuroscience personal growth self jillian michaels mental health