Strange bone circles made from mammoths revealed clues about how ancient communities survived Europe's last ice age.
- Archaeologists found new clues to the purpose of the bone circles in Russia and Ukraine from the last Ice Age.
- The previous theories assumed they were used for dwellings.
- The new finds indicate they were used partially for fuel and had remains of different plants.
New findings show that Russian explosion was from a nuclear reactor.
- Nuclear experts confirm that the Russian explosion that occurred earlier in August was likely from a nuclear reactor.
- Rapidly decaying radioactive isotopes were found in the surrounding area.
- A number of independent researchers confirmed the findings.
The Russian-built FEDOR was launched on a mission to help ISS astronauts.
- Russia launched a spacecraft carrying FEDOR, a humanoid robot.
- Its mission is to help astronauts aboard the International Space Station.
- Such androids can eventually help with dangerous missions likes spacewalks.
In modern disinformation warfare, social media is the main battlefield.
- Twitter and Facebook say they've deleted multiple accounts that appear to be connected to a state-backed disinformation campaign.
- The accounts paint the Hong Kong protesters in an extremely negative light, with some calling them cockroaches.
- In Hong Kong, hundreds of thousands of protesters have been marching for 11 weeks, in what started as a fierce objection to a bill that would extradite Hong Kong citizens to China.
Peaceful protest in the face of Putin.
- Russians protesting for a free election process now have a new image to rally behind.
- 17 year old Olga Misik sat in front of riot police reading the Russian constitution.
- She read aloud the passage, which affirms the right to peaceful gatherings.