CuriosityStream is a non-fiction streaming platform of over 2,000 documentary features and series that open up every facet of our planet, our times and our universe.
- CuriosityStream offers a streaming library of over 2,000 documentary features and series.
- The service was created by Discovery Channel, TLC and Animal Planet founder John S. Hendricks.
- CuriosityStream is available anywhere with no international geo-locking restrictions.
Anyone with a killer idea for a podcast can learn valuable tactics for turning that idea into a success with the training in the How to Start a Podcast Bundle.
- This four-course podcasting bundle explores how to build a successful podcast brand.
- Industry-recognized podcasting experts explain effective storytelling techniques.
- The training digs into marketing techniques to make your podcast profitable.
Streaming services generate surprisingly high emissions, find experts.
- Increasing numbers are watching video on streaming services, requiring more and more energy.
- The emissions generated by watching a half hour of Netflix is the same as from driving almost 4 miles.
- Data centers consume much of the energy from streaming.
- San Francisco board has issued a new ordinance that'll ensure 30 percent of all public art portrays female historical figures.
- Maya Angelou has been chosen as the first historical figure to be recognized.
- The sculpture concept has come down to three finalists — its completion date is slated for winter of 2020.
Jokesters and serious Area 51 raiders would be met with military force.
- Facebook joke event to "raid Area 51" has already gained 1,000,000 "going" attendees.
- The U.S. Air Force has issued an official warning to potential "raiders."
- If anyone actually tries to storm an American military base, the use of deadly force is authorized.