So, there's thousands and thousands of religions out there. Some are similar, others are completely different from any other. I'm a Christian - Baptist, but its hard for me to say so because I have my own views and sometimes question religions in general, including my own. For example:
God has been around for ever and ever, logically, that's completely impossible, and if he has been, it doesn't take him forever - 7000 ish years to realize he's bored and create the heavens and the earth.
There's all these religions, but only one is true, or maybe none of them are true. What about the very first religion, if there was one. Could it be a mix of every single major religion that just kept getting mixed up and taught differently throughout the centeries as does stories and legends?
It's just really hard for me to believe certain things...
Malcolm Gladwell teaches "Get over yourself and get to work" for Big Think Edge.
- Learn to recognize failure and know the big difference between panicking and choking.
- At Big Think Edge, Malcolm Gladwell teaches how to check your inner critic and get clear on what failure is.
- At a glance, this map shows both the size and distribution of world religions.
- See how religions mix at both national and regional level.
- There's one country in the Americas without a Christian majority – which?
Hungarian cartographer travels the world while mapping its treasures.
- Simple idea, stunning result: the world's watersheds in glorious colors.
- The maps are the work of Hungarian cartographer Robert Szucs.
- His job: to travel and map the world, one good cause at a time.
Yes, a coup d'état.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.