Why does it seem like some people in todays society just go throughout life without ever living fully ALIVE? I know so many people that go to work and come home eat, sleep and repeat. The funny thins is that they hate their lives. In the movie BraveHeart William Wallace says in one of the final scenes in the movie "Every man dies but not every man lives." My fear is why aren't more people dreaming like childern and going all out. You know we only have one life to live then we return to the grave, then eternity will follow. As a christian I look forward to eternity with God but I am living fully wide awake right now. There are no exuses for you to use not even I am only a human being what can I do, being a human means you were made in the image of God.
International poker champion Liv Boeree teaches decision-making for Big Think Edge.
The way that you think about stress can actually transform the effect that it has on you – and others.
- Stress is contagious, and the higher up in an organization you are the more your stress will be noticed and felt by others.
- Kelly McGonigal teaches "Reset your mindset to reduce stress" for Big Think Edge.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
Tracking project establishes northern Argentina is wintering ground of Swainson's hawks
- Watch these six dots move across the map and be moved yourself: this is a story about coming of age, discovery, hardship, death and survival.
- Each dot is a tag attached to the talon of a Swainson's Hawk. We follow them on their very first migration, from northern California all the way down to Argentina.
- After one year, only one is still alive.
These quick bursts of inspiration will brighten your day in 10 minutes or less.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.