Why does it seem like some people in todays society just go throughout life without ever living fully ALIVE? I know so many people that go to work and come home eat, sleep and repeat. The funny thins is that they hate their lives. In the movie BraveHeart William Wallace says in one of the final scenes in the movie "Every man dies but not every man lives." My fear is why aren't more people dreaming like childern and going all out. You know we only have one life to live then we return to the grave, then eternity will follow. As a christian I look forward to eternity with God but I am living fully wide awake right now. There are no exuses for you to use not even I am only a human being what can I do, being a human means you were made in the image of God.
Giving our solar system a "slap in the face."
- A stream of galactic debris is hurtling at us, pulling dark matter along with it
- It's traveling so quickly it's been described as a hurricane of dark matter
- Scientists are excited to set their particle detectors at the onslffaught
The climate change we're witnessing is more dramatic than we might think.
Once again, our circadian rhythm points the way.
- Seven individuals were locked inside a windowless, internetless room for 37 days.
- While at rest, they burned 130 more calories at 5 p.m. than at 5 a.m.
- Morning time again shown not to be the best time to eat.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.