Thank you for your reply. This is an honest and straightforward answer, it is from a woman that speaks the truth.
If "All you have to do is say you have the solutions, for instance how to
save the polar bears that are drowning."
If that were true all you would have to do in you own words is show aspartame is poison with science logic and reason. How many lies of deception have you faced? Media blackouts etc. I know the game well...
That is not the case now is it.
This is much more complex and layered than speaking just the truth. I was asking you to have faith in an unknown I did not want you to
write the solution just help write a letter or let people know I AM LOOKING TO CHAT WITH Sir Richard Brandson and Al Gore live (so it can not be edited)
regarding solutions innovations I have compiled over a 20 year period.
I still wish for you to be there on this day. I know this sounds 'out there' but why? There was an offer of a reward and I want my moment with professional 'experts' to verify the truth. I want to remain unknown as a symbol of God. You must believe in your fellow man. I have many representatives I don't care who the face is.
This meeting of minds MUST TAKE PLACE.
I do want some of that money though.
Stay in contact!
You just got to believe.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
The Canadian professor has an extensive collection posted on his site.
- Peterson's Great Books list features classics by Orwell, Jung, Huxley, and Dostoevsky.
- Categories include literature, neuroscience, religion, and systems analysis.
- Having recently left Patreon for "freedom of speech" reasons, Peterson is taking direct donations through Paypal (and Bitcoin).
Evolution doesn't clean up after itself very well.
- An evolutionary biologist got people swapping ideas about our lingering vestigia.
- Basically, this is the stuff that served some evolutionary purpose at some point, but now is kind of, well, extra.
- Here are the six traits that inaugurated the fun.
Despite incredible economic growth, it is not necessarily an investor's paradise.
- China's stock market is just 27 years old. It's economy has grown 30x over that time.
- Imagine if you had invested early and gotten in on the ground floor.
- Actually, you would have lost money. Here's how that's possible.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.