Thank you for your reply. This is an honest and straightforward answer, it is from a woman that speaks the truth.
If "All you have to do is say you have the solutions, for instance how to
save the polar bears that are drowning."
If that were true all you would have to do in you own words is show aspartame is poison with science logic and reason. How many lies of deception have you faced? Media blackouts etc. I know the game well...
That is not the case now is it.
This is much more complex and layered than speaking just the truth. I was asking you to have faith in an unknown I did not want you to
write the solution just help write a letter or let people know I AM LOOKING TO CHAT WITH Sir Richard Brandson and Al Gore live (so it can not be edited)
regarding solutions innovations I have compiled over a 20 year period.
I still wish for you to be there on this day. I know this sounds 'out there' but why? There was an offer of a reward and I want my moment with professional 'experts' to verify the truth. I want to remain unknown as a symbol of God. You must believe in your fellow man. I have many representatives I don't care who the face is.
This meeting of minds MUST TAKE PLACE.
I do want some of that money though.
Stay in contact!
You just got to believe.
New research links urban planning and political polarization.
- Canadian researchers find that excessive reliance on cars changes political views.
- Decades of car-centric urban planning normalized unsustainable lifestyles.
- People who prefer personal comfort elect politicians who represent such views.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
Science and the squishiness of the human mind. The joys of wearing whatever the hell you want, and so much more.
- Why can't we have a human-sized cat tree?
- What would happen if you got a spoonful of a neutron star?
- Why do we insist on dividing our wonderfully complex selves into boring little boxes
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.