Sound and Science: Radiolab's Jad Abumrad (taped) Live on Big Think
"I think of my job as 'leading people to those moments of awe – that brain fever that overtakes you when you encounter a new idea'".
In our livestream interview with Jad Abumrad on 3/12, he answered several reader questions about his work as creator and producer of WNYC's Radiolab, a groundbreaking radio show that uses sound and narrative to explore complex mathematical and scientific questions. We present the recorded livestream here, in its entirety.
- The meaning of the word 'confidence' seems obvious. But it's not the same as self-esteem.
- Confidence isn't just a feeling on your inside. It comes from taking action in the world.
- Join Big Think Edge today and learn how to achieve more confidence when and where it really matters.
- Economist Sylvia Ann Hewlett breaks down what qualities will inspire others to believe in you.
- Here's how 300 leaders and 4,000 mid-level managers described someone with executive presence.
- Get more deep insights like these to power your career forward. Join Big Think Edge.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
It marks a major shift in the government's battle against the opioid crisis.
- It marks the first time a drug company has faced criminal charges for distributing opioids.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.