It is raining and blowing outside. But my heart is blooding. I am sleepy and lying in bed. I look at the stars of the night and the faint light, but my tears roll off like a line.
At 3 a.m. yesterday, my lover lelft me. No, the correet saying is that I lost my temper to her. From the time I met her, this period is the happiest time of my life. I went to tianshui and then went to Lhasa, looking at the white snow and yellow sand, looking back to the life we played the game together, she was riding a horse, and I was fighting with monters.
There were only us running in the world of ice and snow. Whenever I picked up a good thing, she would put her hands to me, and asked me to give the object, I was always happy to put everything to her bag. All of this is happy, very happy. But now all is like the water, it has gone. It could no longer come back.
She has gone, she has gone with sadness. She has been with me for so long time and she has got a lot of hardnesss, but I have not taken care of her. I have not given her a decent equipment or even a hero gold, instead, she often buy hero online gold for me. I gave her the hero online miney, but she did not accept the hero money, she said hers is mine, if the gold has been run out, she would buy hero gold again.
When I stayed with her, I did not have to worry about anything, the only thing I should do is to fighting and fighting.
Once, she used my account to play the game, she killed some of my friends, and they sweared to fight with me and the people around me. I was scared that she would suffer the disaster, so I quarreled with her, she was very sad. She said she would never see me again. My purpose have reached, but my heart was blooding, especially I will live alone without you.
I admit that I have fallen in love with you, but I do not hve the courage to tell you. The only thing I can do is to bless you, I hope you will be happy forever. Now I do not play the game, but I still miss you. I should say: sorry, my dear.
Step inside the unlikely friendship of a former ACLU president and an ultra-conservative Supreme Court Justice.
- Former president of the ACLU Nadine Strossen and Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia were unlikely friends. They debated each other at events all over the world, and because of that developed a deep and rewarding friendship – despite their immense differences.
- Scalia, a famous conservative, was invited to circles that were not his "home territory", such as the ACLU, to debate his views. Here, Strossen expresses her gratitude and respect for his commitment to the exchange of ideas.
- "It's really sad that people seem to think that if you disagree with somebody on some issues you can't be mutually respectful, you can't enjoy each other's company, you can't learn from each other and grow in yourself," says Strossen.
- The opinions expressed in this video do not necessarily reflect the views of the Charles Koch Foundation, which encourages the expression of diverse viewpoints within a culture of civil discourse and mutual respect.
Learn how to redesign your job for maximum reward.
- Broaching the question "What is my purpose?" is daunting – it's a grandiose idea, but research can make it a little more approachable if work is where you find your meaning. It turns out you can redesign your job to have maximum purpose.
- There are 3 ways people find meaning at work, what Aaron Hurst calls the three elevations of impact. About a third of the population finds meaning at an individual level, from seeing the direct impact of their work on other people. Another third of people find their purpose at an organizational level. And the last third of people find meaning at a social level.
- "What's interesting about these three elevations of impact is they enable us to find meaning in any job if we approach it the right way. And it shows how accessible purpose can be when we take responsibility for it in our work," says Hurst.
Erik Verlinde has been compared to Einstein for completely rethinking the nature of gravity.
- The Dutch physicist Erik Verlinde's hypothesis describes gravity as an "emergent" force not fundamental.
- The scientist thinks his ideas describe the universe better than existing models, without resorting to "dark matter".
- While some question his previous papers, Verlinde is reworking his ideas as a full-fledged theory.
TuSimple, an autonomous trucking company, has also engaged in test programs with the United States Postal Service and Amazon.
PAUL RATJE / Contributor
- This week, UPS announced that it's working with autonomous trucking startup TuSimple on a pilot project to deliver cargo in Arizona using self-driving trucks.
- UPS has also acquired a minority stake in TuSimple.
- TuSimple hopes its trucks will be fully autonomous — without a human driver — by late 2020, though regulatory questions remain.