Socal Lighting - High Quality Lights
Sunrise Lighting, Socal Lighting, Socal Lights, Sonrise Lighting
All of our Outdoor Landscape lights that are made out of Solid Brass or Copper are made here in the USA from the ground up! The best thing is it's all affordably priced usually in the Mid $20.00 to Mid $30.00 Range, unlike some companies such as Lumiere, Kim, Hadco, BK, Vista, Kitchler, etc. which charge upwards of $60.00 for the same fixture with the same, if not lower quality! Here's some reasons you should Choose our products for your outdoor lighting needs. Each item is personally inspected to ensure you recieve the highest quality possible!
Sonrise Lights High Ray "I just recieved my copper wall lights, and am amazed with the workmanship. They match well with the nearby bricks and overall landscape of our backyard, and can't wait to watch them petina." Gloria Martinez Medford, Massachusetts
"These Paver lights are wonderful! I drove over them with my hummer and not even a scratch! I'd like to thank your sales staff for directing me to the products I wanted/needed and shipping them promptly." Jim Moss Camp Hill, PA Sonrise Lighting "I must say the step lights I ordered are beautiful, and the handmade quality is incredible. Consider me a customer for life!" Anna Kriebel Clarion, Pennsylvania
"I just recieved my bronze bullets and they look excellent, I don't know how you guys can afford to sell such a high quality up light for $15.00 each! These will definitely spruce up my back yard for a fraction of what I thought I'd be paying!" Graham McLennan Carlsbad, California Sunrise Lighting Spots "Got my wall lights in today, they are fabulous! Can't wait to place the rest of my landscape lighting order with you guys." Susanne Winters Bellingham, Washington Read more about: Socal Lights , Sonrise Lighting Cast Brass Lights and Sunrise Lights Flood Up Lights
Malcolm Gladwell teaches "Get over yourself and get to work" for Big Think Edge.
- Learn to recognize failure and know the big difference between panicking and choking.
- At Big Think Edge, Malcolm Gladwell teaches how to check your inner critic and get clear on what failure is.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
Do you have a magnetic compass in your head?
Turns out pushups are more telling than treadmill tests when it comes to cardiovascular health.
- Men who can perform 40 pushups in one minute are 96 percent less likely to have cardiovascular disease than those who do less than 10.
- The Harvard study focused on over 1,100 firefighters with a median age of 39.
- The exact results might not be applicable to men of other age groups or to women, researchers warn.
On Thursday, New Zealand moved to ban an array of semi-automatic guns and firearms components following a mass shooting that killed 50 people.
- Gun control supporters are pointing to the ban as an example of swift, decisive action that the U.S. desperately needs.
- Others note the inherent differences between the two nations, arguing that it is a good thing that it is relatively hard to pass such legislation in such a short timeframe.
- The ban will surely shape future conversations about gun control in the U.S.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.