Sleepwalking through life?
I'm inclined to agree with Mr. de Grey's thought process here, yet what do we do about it? As certain people may be seen as, or even believe unto their selves, they are "coasting" through life, I believe it is because they, and/or all of us, have not been correctly/completely taught how to observe, interpret and conduct our life (based on the prior two items).
"Connecting-to-the-Value-of-Why" 2005-2008 © is my development of how to take one's experience, capabilities and knowledge and assure all is increasingly working in our, and those we associate with, favor. All without adding stress or discounting what we already do or believe we are comfortable with.
"Connect-to-Value" teaches one how to determine what may be incomplete in their actions and desires, causing expected results to not be realized (a "hard pill" for many to "swallow"), and fills in these "missing components." In turn, your ratio-of-agreements (results, accomplishments, etc.) increase exponentially, personally and professionally.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
- The study compared personality traits and obesity views among more than 3,000 mothers.
- People who scored high in conscientiousness are more likely to experience "fat phobia.
Meanwhile, Spaniards are the least likely to say their culture is superior to others.
- Survey by Pew Research Center shows great variation in chauvinism across Europe.
- Eight most chauvinist countries are in the east, and include Russia.
- Henry Dunant's work led to the Red Cross and conventions on treating prisoners humanely.
- Amendments to the agreements reflect the modern world but have not been ratified by all countries.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.