Skill experience of Silkroad online
This building is probably equivalent of the wizard nuker. It contains no bicheon skills because I believe that only bladders get the most out of this tree. This is mainly for support fire. Why choose mastery which focuses on phys. Attack? It is good against other int but this is a support character, Chinese are known to be better at solo. But this is a party pvper, it would work well jobbing with other people. It would do decent at solo pvp. If you want a good pvper I suggest making a blader though it may need some silkroad gold. It is value I think.
Of course, you want STR/INT blues,+s,HP/MP increase if you can get it. I prefer to wear protector just because you are not too focused on one area and you are still getting adequate physical defense. It is a good balance between mag. Def and phy. Def although you will take considerably more damage from phy based. The extra phy defense and snow shield should make up for the low phy def from protector. It is expensive, costing much sro gold. The buffs from cold and fire plus some good sox protector gear should put you above NPC armor and garment.
S/S has more defenses and can block some attacks. Spear has more attack power but no extra defense power or any gear to put blues on. This is why you use both. Spear for the initial nuke because it is stronger. Then switch to s/s if your enemy is not dead yet. This will be pricey trying to get both weapon sox. I recommend just getting spear sox. You should not start dual wielding until lvl 30 or when you get your first nukes. Just wield s/s until then. I usually prepared much silkroad online gold during this process. It is needed.
List of skills you will needed. Full fledged nuking. Until lvl 30 when you get your first nukes, you should skill bicheon, but only until level 30. Otherwise you really have no strong attacks 30 I only skilled it to 20 because I can kill whatever my level really quick with 20 skills. Cold 90 is best for slowing down you mobs, best phys, and def booster. snow shield will help you survive. Frost guard is very helpful since you have naturally high mag def but low phy def. all of this may cost silk road gold of course. You had to work hard when you get some task. You have to make money to play the game. I usually call for help from my friends in the game. I asked them about the information of the cheap silkroad gold. I can supply information for them too. We helped with each other usually. It is feeling better.
Sharon Salzberg, world-renowned mindfulness leader, teaches meditation at Big Think Edge.
- Try meditation for the first time with this guided lesson or, if you already practice, enjoy being guided by a world-renowned meditation expert.
- Sharon Salzberg teaches mindfulness meditation for Big Think Edge.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
The 21st century is experiencing an Asianization of politics, business, and culture.
- Our theories about the world, even about history or the geopolitics of the present, tend to be shaped by Anglo perspectives of the Western industrial democracies, particularly those in the United States and the United Kingdom.
- The West, however, is not united. Canada, for instance, acts in many ways that are not in line with American or British policies, particularly in regard to populism. Even if it were united, though, it would not represent most of the world's population.
- European ideas, such as parliamentary democracy and civil service, spread across the world in the 19th century. In the 20th century, American values such as entrepreneurialism went global. In the 21st century, however, what we're seeing now is an Asianization — an Asian confidence that they can determine their own political systems, their own models, and adapt to their own circumstances.
Research has shown that men today have less testosterone than they used to. What's happening?
- Several studies have confirmed that testosterone counts in men are lower than what they used to be just a few decades ago.
- While most men still have perfectly healthy testosterone levels, its reduction puts men at risk for many negative health outcomes.
- The cause of this drop in testosterone isn't entirely clear, but evidence suggests that it is a multifaceted result of modern, industrialized life.
Can sensitive coral reefs survive another human generation?
- Coral reefs may not be able to survive another human decade because of the environmental stress we have placed on them, says author David Wallace-Wells. He posits that without meaningful changes to policies, the trend of them dying out, even in light of recent advances, will continue.
- The World Wildlife Fund says that 60 percent of all vertebrate mammals have died since just 1970. On top of this, recent studies suggest that insect populations may have fallen by as much as 75 percent over the last few decades.
- If it were not for our oceans, the planet would probably be already several degrees warmer than it is today due to the emissions we've expelled into the atmosphere.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.