Skill experience of Silkroad online
This building is probably equivalent of the wizard nuker. It contains no bicheon skills because I believe that only bladders get the most out of this tree. This is mainly for support fire. Why choose mastery which focuses on phys. Attack? It is good against other int but this is a support character, Chinese are known to be better at solo. But this is a party pvper, it would work well jobbing with other people. It would do decent at solo pvp. If you want a good pvper I suggest making a blader though it may need some silkroad gold. It is value I think.
Of course, you want STR/INT blues,+s,HP/MP increase if you can get it. I prefer to wear protector just because you are not too focused on one area and you are still getting adequate physical defense. It is a good balance between mag. Def and phy. Def although you will take considerably more damage from phy based. The extra phy defense and snow shield should make up for the low phy def from protector. It is expensive, costing much sro gold. The buffs from cold and fire plus some good sox protector gear should put you above NPC armor and garment.
S/S has more defenses and can block some attacks. Spear has more attack power but no extra defense power or any gear to put blues on. This is why you use both. Spear for the initial nuke because it is stronger. Then switch to s/s if your enemy is not dead yet. This will be pricey trying to get both weapon sox. I recommend just getting spear sox. You should not start dual wielding until lvl 30 or when you get your first nukes. Just wield s/s until then. I usually prepared much silkroad online gold during this process. It is needed.
List of skills you will needed. Full fledged nuking. Until lvl 30 when you get your first nukes, you should skill bicheon, but only until level 30. Otherwise you really have no strong attacks 30 I only skilled it to 20 because I can kill whatever my level really quick with 20 skills. Cold 90 is best for slowing down you mobs, best phys, and def booster. snow shield will help you survive. Frost guard is very helpful since you have naturally high mag def but low phy def. all of this may cost silk road gold of course. You had to work hard when you get some task. You have to make money to play the game. I usually call for help from my friends in the game. I asked them about the information of the cheap silkroad gold. I can supply information for them too. We helped with each other usually. It is feeling better.
How poor work practices turn us all into remote workers.
- Technology's supposed interconnectivity doesn't breed human interaction, and has instead made many workers feel less happy and less productive.
- Using email rather than walking over to someone's desk and having face-to-face time is a major culprit. Inter-office messaging apps can also make employees feel more distant from their co-workers.
- Can the tech companies who created this issue turn workplace isolation around, or is this the new normal?
They're at a higher risk for depression, weekend binge drinking, and unnecessary dieting.
- Body dysmorphia is not limited to women, a new study from Norway and Cambridge shows.
- Young men that focus on building muscle are at risk for a host of mental and physical health problems.
- Selfie culture is not helping the growing number of teens that are anxious and depressed.
Researchers discover a link between nonverbal synchronization and relationship success.
- Scientists say coordinating movements leads to increased intimacy and sexual desire in a couple.
- The improved rapport and empathy was also observed in people who didn't know each other.
- Non-verbal clues are very important in the development stages of a relationship.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.