from the world's big
Skill experience of Silkroad online
This building is probably equivalent of the wizard nuker. It contains no bicheon skills because I believe that only bladders get the most out of this tree. This is mainly for support fire. Why choose mastery which focuses on phys. Attack? It is good against other int but this is a support character, Chinese are known to be better at solo. But this is a party pvper, it would work well jobbing with other people. It would do decent at solo pvp. If you want a good pvper I suggest making a blader though it may need some silkroad gold. It is value I think.
Of course, you want STR/INT blues,+s,HP/MP increase if you can get it. I prefer to wear protector just because you are not too focused on one area and you are still getting adequate physical defense. It is a good balance between mag. Def and phy. Def although you will take considerably more damage from phy based. The extra phy defense and snow shield should make up for the low phy def from protector. It is expensive, costing much sro gold. The buffs from cold and fire plus some good sox protector gear should put you above NPC armor and garment.
S/S has more defenses and can block some attacks. Spear has more attack power but no extra defense power or any gear to put blues on. This is why you use both. Spear for the initial nuke because it is stronger. Then switch to s/s if your enemy is not dead yet. This will be pricey trying to get both weapon sox. I recommend just getting spear sox. You should not start dual wielding until lvl 30 or when you get your first nukes. Just wield s/s until then. I usually prepared much silkroad online gold during this process. It is needed.
List of skills you will needed. Full fledged nuking. Until lvl 30 when you get your first nukes, you should skill bicheon, but only until level 30. Otherwise you really have no strong attacks 30 I only skilled it to 20 because I can kill whatever my level really quick with 20 skills. Cold 90 is best for slowing down you mobs, best phys, and def booster. snow shield will help you survive. Frost guard is very helpful since you have naturally high mag def but low phy def. all of this may cost silk road gold of course. You had to work hard when you get some task. You have to make money to play the game. I usually call for help from my friends in the game. I asked them about the information of the cheap silkroad gold. I can supply information for them too. We helped with each other usually. It is feeling better.
Join multiple Tony and Emmy Award-winning actress Judith Light live on Big Think at 2 pm ET on Monday.
The team caught a glimpse of a process that takes 18,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years.
- In Italy, a team of scientists is using a highly sophisticated detector to hunt for dark matter.
- The team observed an ultra-rare particle interaction that reveals the half-life of a xenon-124 atom to be 18 sextillion years.
- The half-life of a process is how long it takes for half of the radioactive nuclei present in a sample to decay.
What we know about black holes is both fascinating and scary.
- When it comes to black holes, science simultaneously knows so much and so little, which is why they are so fascinating. Focusing on what we do know, this group of astronomers, educators, and physicists share some of the most incredible facts about the powerful and mysterious objects.
- A black hole is so massive that light (and anything else it swallows) can't escape, says Bill Nye. You can't see a black hole, theoretical physicists Michio Kaku and Christophe Galfard explain, because it is too dark. What you can see, however, is the distortion of light around it caused by its extreme gravity.
- Explaining one unsettling concept from astrophysics called spaghettification, astronomer Michelle Thaller says that "If you got close to a black hole there would be tides over your body that small that would rip you apart into basically a strand of spaghetti that would fall down the black hole."
A new study looks at what would happen to human language on a long journey to other star systems.
- A new study proposes that language could change dramatically on long space voyages.
- Spacefaring people might lose the ability to understand the people of Earth.
- This scenario is of particular concern for potential "generation ships".