Skill experience of Silkroad online
This building is probably equivalent of the wizard nuker. It contains no bicheon skills because I believe that only bladders get the most out of this tree. This is mainly for support fire. Why choose mastery which focuses on phys. Attack? It is good against other int but this is a support character, Chinese are known to be better at solo. But this is a party pvper, it would work well jobbing with other people. It would do decent at solo pvp. If you want a good pvper I suggest making a blader though it may need some silkroad gold. It is value I think.
Of course, you want STR/INT blues,+s,HP/MP increase if you can get it. I prefer to wear protector just because you are not too focused on one area and you are still getting adequate physical defense. It is a good balance between mag. Def and phy. Def although you will take considerably more damage from phy based. The extra phy defense and snow shield should make up for the low phy def from protector. It is expensive, costing much sro gold. The buffs from cold and fire plus some good sox protector gear should put you above NPC armor and garment.
S/S has more defenses and can block some attacks. Spear has more attack power but no extra defense power or any gear to put blues on. This is why you use both. Spear for the initial nuke because it is stronger. Then switch to s/s if your enemy is not dead yet. This will be pricey trying to get both weapon sox. I recommend just getting spear sox. You should not start dual wielding until lvl 30 or when you get your first nukes. Just wield s/s until then. I usually prepared much silkroad online gold during this process. It is needed.
List of skills you will needed. Full fledged nuking. Until lvl 30 when you get your first nukes, you should skill bicheon, but only until level 30. Otherwise you really have no strong attacks 30 I only skilled it to 20 because I can kill whatever my level really quick with 20 skills. Cold 90 is best for slowing down you mobs, best phys, and def booster. snow shield will help you survive. Frost guard is very helpful since you have naturally high mag def but low phy def. all of this may cost silk road gold of course. You had to work hard when you get some task. You have to make money to play the game. I usually call for help from my friends in the game. I asked them about the information of the cheap silkroad gold. I can supply information for them too. We helped with each other usually. It is feeling better.
Malcolm Gladwell teaches "Get over yourself and get to work" for Big Think Edge.
- Learn to recognize failure and know the big difference between panicking and choking.
- At Big Think Edge, Malcolm Gladwell teaches how to check your inner critic and get clear on what failure is.
Does believing in true love make people act like jerks?
- Ghosting, or cutting off all contact suddenly with a romantic partner, is not nice.
- Growth-oriented people (who think relationships are made, not born) do not appreciate it.
- Destiny-oriented people (who believe in soulmates) are more likely to be okay with ghosting.
A new method of growing mini-brains produces some startling results.
- Researchers find a new and inexpensive way to keep organoids growing for a year.
- Axons from the study's organoids attached themselves to embryonic mouse spinal cord cells.
- The mini-brains took control of muscles connected to the spinal cords.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.