from the world's big
Silkroad: Interesting game
Today was Sunday I have no important things to do so I have more time to play my favorite Silkroad Online game. I have played this game for half a year. I played by myself. I had no friends in the game. There once some player wanted to add me for their friends. But I refused their invite because that I could believe them in virtual world. I thought that they were all gaining my silkroad gold. The entire world is full of cheating. I had to be careful. I took tasks as usual, but I did not know I was in danger. When I found that I was in danger, I have no time to save by myself, at the moment, a strange player came to my side to help me. I was very grateful of his helping and want to give him some sro gold. But he did not accept, he said that help player is his lift a finger and was not care about the gold. I was surprised that he did not accept the important silkroad online gold. He did not want gold so I could not say anything to him. We separate respective and go to along the contrary directions. I found that there were many players were playing together. They were all happy and laughing together. Suddenly, I had a little envy their living of playing. And I wanted to have a good friend to accompany me to kill monsters together and create our collective house in virtual world with cheap silkroad gold. I saw a player was fighting with a monster. I want to help him. I came to his side quickly and helped him to kill monster. After killing the big monster, he thanked for me. I smiled to him no thanks. I asked him that what about we became good friends and as so we can kill the big monster easily. He smiled to me OK. I was very happy that have a good friend is a beatific thing. First we used our silk road gold to set up our house that if we were tried we can go to our house to have a rest. I found that my original idea was not right and extreme. In face, in the world, there are also good people. These need your humor heart to find. I am very happy that I can have such a good friend. He always helps me without any remuneration. And my personal road is end forever.
Join multiple Tony and Emmy Award-winning actress Judith Light live on Big Think at 2 pm ET on Monday.
The team caught a glimpse of a process that takes 18,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years.
- In Italy, a team of scientists is using a highly sophisticated detector to hunt for dark matter.
- The team observed an ultra-rare particle interaction that reveals the half-life of a xenon-124 atom to be 18 sextillion years.
- The half-life of a process is how long it takes for half of the radioactive nuclei present in a sample to decay.
What we know about black holes is both fascinating and scary.
- When it comes to black holes, science simultaneously knows so much and so little, which is why they are so fascinating. Focusing on what we do know, this group of astronomers, educators, and physicists share some of the most incredible facts about the powerful and mysterious objects.
- A black hole is so massive that light (and anything else it swallows) can't escape, says Bill Nye. You can't see a black hole, theoretical physicists Michio Kaku and Christophe Galfard explain, because it is too dark. What you can see, however, is the distortion of light around it caused by its extreme gravity.
- Explaining one unsettling concept from astrophysics called spaghettification, astronomer Michelle Thaller says that "If you got close to a black hole there would be tides over your body that small that would rip you apart into basically a strand of spaghetti that would fall down the black hole."
A new study looks at what would happen to human language on a long journey to other star systems.
- A new study proposes that language could change dramatically on long space voyages.
- Spacefaring people might lose the ability to understand the people of Earth.
- This scenario is of particular concern for potential "generation ships".