Silkroad: I meet a good game
These days, when I sit on the bus and go home or go to have my work, I will see an ad say that some animals in the film, I do not know it clearly, but I think it is a funny film because the animals in it can say some funny words. So I go to download the film in order to have a look at whether it is really funny.
Before I start to search the film, there is a ad come out in front of the film, I only see it said the silkroad gold with a large words. But I do not care much and close the screen. Then I continue my download. But soon it come out again, with a lot of curious, I open the website and come to have a look. It says that this is a good game and is easy to win a lot of game gold which can change to money. I was attracted by these words and want to have a try. So I do as the cue on the computer, but soon I find it needs to spend some money, I hesitated for a while, then I think I first spend a little money, if I lost it, I will not care. On the contrary, if I can win a lot of money back, I am so lucky. So I enter in the game and buy some sro gold as it says. I play the game on the one thing, on the other thing; I can download the film I want to see. I think it is a way of saving time.
When I just come to the game, it says welcome as the other screen, and then I buy some cheap weapons which look very funny. After that I come to go my silkroad as the name. With the help of the cue, I can easy to play it. And I soon win back some silkroad online gold to my account. I felt it is good and value to play. After a while, my film has finished downloading, I felt a little disappoint, but thinking that I can play the next time also, I came over the game and at the same time I have much more silk road gold than before.
With a lot of curious, I turned on the film and have a look. In it, it says that some animals in the zoo who are want to go back to the natural; they say their heart in the film. But to my surprise, they also want to play the game I just play, they all have some cheap silkroad gold in their pocket.
I think they have the same interests with me.
What can 3D printing do for medicine? The "sky is the limit," says Northwell Health researcher Dr. Todd Goldstein.
- Medical professionals are currently using 3D printers to create prosthetics and patient-specific organ models that doctors can use to prepare for surgery.
- Eventually, scientists hope to print patient-specific organs that can be transplanted safely into the human body.
- Northwell Health, New York State's largest health care provider, is pioneering 3D printing in medicine in three key ways.
Neuroscience is working to conquer some of the human body's cruelest conditions: Paralysis, brain disease, and schizophrenia.
- Neuroscience and engineering are uniting in mind-blowing ways that will drastically improve the quality of life for people with conditions like epilepsy, paralysis or schizophrenia.
- Researchers have developed a brain-computer interface the size of a baby aspirin that can restore mobility to people with paralysis or amputated limbs. It rewires neural messages from the brain's motor cortex to a robotic arm, or reroutes it to the person's own muscles.
- Deep brain stimulation is another wonder of neuroscience that can effectively manage brain conditions like epilepsy, Parkinson's, and may one day mitigate schizophrenia so people can live normal, independent lives.
As Game of Thrones ends, a revealing resolution to its perplexing geography.
- The fantasy world of Game of Thrones was inspired by real places and events.
- But the map of Westeros is a good example of the perplexing relation between fantasy and reality.
- Like Britain, it has a Wall in the North, but the map only really clicks into place if you add Ireland.
A recent study gives new meaning to the saying "fake it 'til you make it."
- The study involves four experiments that measured individuals' socioeconomic status, overconfidence and actual performance.
- Results consistently showed that high-class people tend to overestimate their abilities.
- However, this overconfidence was misinterpreted as genuine competence in one study, suggesting overestimating your abilities can have social advantages.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.