should evolution be taught in 'public' schools
most evolutionists will say evolution is proven but then dont tell you the evidence i know for a fact many things that support evolution have been proven wrong but are still taught for EX
lucy [also amost all of the other 'missing links'] , preborn baby have gill slits , the whales and snakes have useless leg bones,
i dont think evolution is wrong and cant be proven right but i think it should be called a theroy and NOT taught in public schools to our kids who many of us try to rais to belive in god. there is evidence pointing towards evolution but not enough to be alled fact many of you will disagree with that but plz keep in mind the point of this
should evolution be taught in public schools as a fact
Upvote/downvote each of the videos below!
Finalist: Greater Commons - Todd McLeod
Finalist: PeerFoward - Keith Frome
Finalist: Cogniss - Leon Young
Finalist: Practera - Nikki James
Thank you to our judges!
Our expert judges are Lorna Davis, Dan Rosensweig, and Stuart Yasgur.
Again, thank you to our incredible expert judges.
- Beethovan and Picasso are the perfect examples for mastering the creative process.
- Behind each of their works are countless studies and sketches.
- The lesson? Never erase anything, keep iterating, and find new paths to familiar destinations.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- Unfortunately, many disparate factors are erasing the traditional Bajau way of life.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.