Sharing the experience of Silkroad
After the Roman server set up, I played a 24 levels two-hand soldier. I think the soldier is much stronger. I had some experience about it. Some one told me I should join in the team. I do not think so after I played it. I think the previous is same with the Datang. I had a high level after I do the task. It was faster. I can play with the same level monster. It was easy. I can challenge the champion also. It was just a hard when I played with the giant. I could take medicine in 15 minutes. I could play longer time if my equipment was good, or I had to add blood after played some time. I had no enough blood. I had to be careful of my silkroad gold. There was no problem to play with the lower monster. I could kill it in one second as a soldier.
I tried both team play and single play. It was a better to make team. I had no enough power to rob the equipment with others. I had to spend sro gold to buy pet. I had to take care of it or it will be robbed by other stronger. I could play with the little higher monster easily if I changed the equipment. I had 1800 blood in my stock and I did not worry about it. I never bought equipment, and I played it myself. I had to make team after 40 levels. The monster was too powerful to play. I had to be familiar with the team. I had a fixed team to play with. It was better to separate the silkroad online gold after make money. In chief, it was better to make team to play with the monster, and then I can get much more experience.
It was a characteristic to make team of roman. There were lots of monsters if a team appeared. It was more than single playing. I was a two-hand soldier. There was single-handing sword also. I am stronger than them, and then I can get more equipment to make silk road gold every time. I had much more blood to protect myself. I had to be careful when I was adding the blood. I had to protect others when they were adding blood. It was better to had two soldiers in one team. It was safer. I had to move faster when I was playing with the monster, or I would be killed by them. Lots of time I killed the monster and get some cheap silkroad gold to add my blood in my store. I had saved much money since I make team to play in the game. It was better than played myself.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
A growing body of research shows promising signs that the keto diet might be able to improve mental health.
- The keto diet is known to be an effective tool for weight loss, however its effects on mental health remain largely unclear.
- Recent studies suggests that the keto diet might be an effective tool for treating depression, and clearing up so-called "brain fog," though scientists caution more research is necessary before it can be recommended as a treatment.
- Any experiments with the keto diet are best done in conjunction with a doctor, considering some people face problems when transitioning to the low-carb diet.
Even when they suffer costs in doing so.
- It's commonly thought that the suppression of female sexuality is perpetuated by either men or women.
- In a new study, researchers used economics games to observe how both genders treat sexually-available women.
- The results suggests that both sexes punish female promiscuity, though for different reasons and different levels of intensity.
Thinking your life is worthwhile is correlated with a variety of positive outcomes.
- A new study finds that adults who feel their lives are meaningful have better health and life outcomes.
- Adults who felt their lives were worthwhile tended to be more social and had healthier habits.
- The findings could be used to help improve the health of older adults.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.