from the world's big
Sharing the experience of Silkroad
After the Roman server set up, I played a 24 levels two-hand soldier. I think the soldier is much stronger. I had some experience about it. Some one told me I should join in the team. I do not think so after I played it. I think the previous is same with the Datang. I had a high level after I do the task. It was faster. I can play with the same level monster. It was easy. I can challenge the champion also. It was just a hard when I played with the giant. I could take medicine in 15 minutes. I could play longer time if my equipment was good, or I had to add blood after played some time. I had no enough blood. I had to be careful of my silkroad gold. There was no problem to play with the lower monster. I could kill it in one second as a soldier.
I tried both team play and single play. It was a better to make team. I had no enough power to rob the equipment with others. I had to spend sro gold to buy pet. I had to take care of it or it will be robbed by other stronger. I could play with the little higher monster easily if I changed the equipment. I had 1800 blood in my stock and I did not worry about it. I never bought equipment, and I played it myself. I had to make team after 40 levels. The monster was too powerful to play. I had to be familiar with the team. I had a fixed team to play with. It was better to separate the silkroad online gold after make money. In chief, it was better to make team to play with the monster, and then I can get much more experience.
It was a characteristic to make team of roman. There were lots of monsters if a team appeared. It was more than single playing. I was a two-hand soldier. There was single-handing sword also. I am stronger than them, and then I can get more equipment to make silk road gold every time. I had much more blood to protect myself. I had to be careful when I was adding the blood. I had to protect others when they were adding blood. It was better to had two soldiers in one team. It was safer. I had to move faster when I was playing with the monster, or I would be killed by them. Lots of time I killed the monster and get some cheap silkroad gold to add my blood in my store. I had saved much money since I make team to play in the game. It was better than played myself.
Join multiple Tony and Emmy Award-winning actress Judith Light live on Big Think at 2 pm ET on Monday.
The team caught a glimpse of a process that takes 18,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years.
- In Italy, a team of scientists is using a highly sophisticated detector to hunt for dark matter.
- The team observed an ultra-rare particle interaction that reveals the half-life of a xenon-124 atom to be 18 sextillion years.
- The half-life of a process is how long it takes for half of the radioactive nuclei present in a sample to decay.
What we know about black holes is both fascinating and scary.
- When it comes to black holes, science simultaneously knows so much and so little, which is why they are so fascinating. Focusing on what we do know, this group of astronomers, educators, and physicists share some of the most incredible facts about the powerful and mysterious objects.
- A black hole is so massive that light (and anything else it swallows) can't escape, says Bill Nye. You can't see a black hole, theoretical physicists Michio Kaku and Christophe Galfard explain, because it is too dark. What you can see, however, is the distortion of light around it caused by its extreme gravity.
- Explaining one unsettling concept from astrophysics called spaghettification, astronomer Michelle Thaller says that "If you got close to a black hole there would be tides over your body that small that would rip you apart into basically a strand of spaghetti that would fall down the black hole."
A new study looks at what would happen to human language on a long journey to other star systems.
- A new study proposes that language could change dramatically on long space voyages.
- Spacefaring people might lose the ability to understand the people of Earth.
- This scenario is of particular concern for potential "generation ships".