Senator, why don't you actually DO something
Senator, you are one of the most powerful people in the world. Who don't you and the rest of the senate use that power to actually solve something? Levy the tax to actually buy alternate energy generators. Mandate the Army Corps of Engineers to erect alternate energy generators around the country. Post a million dollar prize for a 100 mpg automobile propulsion system that will retrofit into existing cars.
$50,000,000,000 will buy a lot more wind turbines than it will buy nuclear power plants. It will also provide the volume of orders to drive the price down so the savings can be used to provide the volume of orders to make photo voltaic roof shingles affordable
My God, Senator! you have the power and the constitution mandate to do that. Stop with these nebulous, fuzzy, transparent attempts to protect wealth and start protecting the future of everyone in this wonderful country
From computer hacking to biohacking, Dave Asprey has embarked on a quest to reverse the aging process.
- As a teenager, founder of Bulletproof, Dave Asprey, began experiencing health issues that typically plague older adults.
- After surrounding himself with anti-aging researchers and scientists, he discovered the tools of biohacking could dramatically change his life and improve his health.
- He's now confident he'll live to at least 180 years old. "It turns out that those tools that make older people young make younger people kick ass," he says.
French newspapers report that the trial hasn't lived up to expectations.
- The French government initially invested in a rural solar roadway in 2016.
- French newspapers report that the trial hasn't lived up to expectations.
- Solar panel "paved" roadways are proving to be inefficient and too expensive.
A new study estimated the untapped potential of wind energy across Europe.
- A new report calculated how much electricity Europe could generate if it built onshore wind farms on all of its exploitable land.
- The results indicated that European onshore wind farms could supply the whole world with electricity from now until 2050.
- Wind farms come with a few complications, but the researchers noted that their study was meant to highlight the untapped potential of the renewable energy source in Europe.