Expand your knowledge while you social distance with this app bundle
Access all of Rosetta Stone's languages and get two more powerful apps for a steal.
- Learning a new language is a great way to expand your cultural boundaries while training your brain.
- One of the best ways to stave off dementia is to continue learning new skills throughout life.
- While social distancing is tough, take advantage of this time by continuing to learn new skills.
Streaming services are rushing to provide new content as more people practice social distancing. For the next few months, we'll likely run out of nature and travel shows to watch that remind us of the world beyond our living rooms. But all this time spent at home can be used for good. This is the perfect opportunity to learn a new language.
Learning a language has been shown to improve memory, sharpen your mind, enhance your decision-making skills, and increase your networking capabilities. Research into bilingual speakers found that they were better able to fend off diseases of dementia. Being able to communicate with more people simply brings more opportunities and connections into your life.
The Social Distancing Lifetime Subscription Bundle includes a lifetime subscription to Rosetta Stone, the premier program for learning a new language. The award-winning interactive software offers 24 languages for you to choose from. Take advantage of TruAccent™, a top-rated speech recognition technology as you learn Farsi, Tagalog, Arabic, French, or any of the other 20 languages on offer.
This collection doesn't just stop here, though. As the name suggests, The Social Distancing Lifetime Subscription Bundle comes with a number of products to help you make the most of your time while you're practicing social distancing.
The bundle includes lifetime access to the 12min Premium Micro Book Library, a breakthrough educational platform that distills today's best reads into quick 12-minute summaries. The service delivers 30 new titles to your device each month, so in addition to learning a new language with Rosetta Stone, you can use 12min to keep learning new things while you're stuck inside as well.
Finally, with many of us spending more time online at home, it's important to keep your browsing safe. To this end, the collection also includes a lifetime subscription to KeepSolid VPN Unlimited. Over 10 million customers worldwide use this VPN service to protect their data without compromising on bandwidth speeds or geographic restrictions. With over 400 servers in over 80 global locations, you'll surf the web freely while remaining anonymous—and secure.
Price subject to change.
When you buy something through a link in this article or from our shop, Big Think earns a small commission. Thank you for supporting our team's work.
The program aims to notify people after they've come in close contact with someone who tested positive.
- The program currently involves 25,000 contract tracers who are capable of tracing 10,000 contacts per day.
- Participation in the program is voluntary, though officials said it may become mandatory if necessary.
- The program will eventually include a smartphone app that records who you've come in close proximity to.
A new study may help us better understand how children build social cognition through caregiver interaction.
Researchers at UT Southwestern noted a 47 percent increase in blood flow to regions associated with memory.
- Researchers at UT Southwestern observed a stark improvement in memory after cardiovascular exercise.
- The year-long study included 30 seniors who all had some form of memory impairment.
- The group of seniors that only stretched for a year did not fair as well in memory tests.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.