Science Fiction & Religion
Science Fiction's heyday was in the early 1930s through the 1940's. Did science fiction help to promote religion?
Here is the link to 1939 issue of "Astounding Science Fiction"
Do you think science fiction did a good job of seperating church from science or was there always an element of support for some sort of spirit?
- The EAST reactor was able to heat hydrogen to temperatures exceeding 100 million degrees Celsius.
- Nuclear fusion could someday provide the planet with a virtually limitless supply of clean energy.
- During the Vietnam War, Robert McNamara began a program called Project 100,000.
- Women and nonwhite candidates made record gains in the 2018 midterms.
- In total, almost half of the newly elected Congressional representatives are not white men.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.