from the world's big
Say goodbye to you.
According to the arrangement made by my parents, I invite him to have a meeting in the net bar where we met for the first time. Although I know that the decision that I will leave him will be hurt him and me, I respect my parents finally because I do not like my parents are sad for my marriage. We appear in the bar on time and also seem very quite at that nervous environment. I provide my ideas that we should say goodbye to each other and hope that we do have a happier future. When he listens to my words, he becomes very painful and says nothing to argue with me but to accept the departure. In my mind, I guess that he does not like me to go against my parents because he is a filial man like me.After finishing the talking, he walks away without words. As for me, watching the rohan crone in hand, I can not control to cry out my grievance. In the world, nobody can understand how I love him and I will not be sure how I can live in the rest life without him. Hence, I often hate the fate that arranges the meeting between us by the rohan gold and is not willing to believe that net love is so frail that it can not be undertaken by the reality.In order to forget the pain from the departure, I adopt the view from my friend and force myself not to go to the net bar and buy rohan online crone in the following days. Besides, I have delivered my rohan online gold to the friends who are also the members in the game. Of course, it is useful for me to make use of this method, but I sill feel sad sometimes.A few months have passed and I become used to live in the rest life without him. However, there is an accidental chance that I come across him again just in a supermarket. At that time, I see he is still only one and buy something to eat. I say hello to him and he smiles at me to begin asking something about me and inquire whether I play the net game with the rohan money in my spare time. I answer his question as no because I want to tell him that I have chosen a new life.
Join multiple Tony and Emmy Award-winning actress Judith Light live on Big Think at 2 pm ET on Monday.
The team caught a glimpse of a process that takes 18,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years.
- In Italy, a team of scientists is using a highly sophisticated detector to hunt for dark matter.
- The team observed an ultra-rare particle interaction that reveals the half-life of a xenon-124 atom to be 18 sextillion years.
- The half-life of a process is how long it takes for half of the radioactive nuclei present in a sample to decay.
What we know about black holes is both fascinating and scary.
- When it comes to black holes, science simultaneously knows so much and so little, which is why they are so fascinating. Focusing on what we do know, this group of astronomers, educators, and physicists share some of the most incredible facts about the powerful and mysterious objects.
- A black hole is so massive that light (and anything else it swallows) can't escape, says Bill Nye. You can't see a black hole, theoretical physicists Michio Kaku and Christophe Galfard explain, because it is too dark. What you can see, however, is the distortion of light around it caused by its extreme gravity.
- Explaining one unsettling concept from astrophysics called spaghettification, astronomer Michelle Thaller says that "If you got close to a black hole there would be tides over your body that small that would rip you apart into basically a strand of spaghetti that would fall down the black hole."
A new study looks at what would happen to human language on a long journey to other star systems.
- A new study proposes that language could change dramatically on long space voyages.
- Spacefaring people might lose the ability to understand the people of Earth.
- This scenario is of particular concern for potential "generation ships".