Say goodbye to you.
According to the arrangement made by my parents, I invite him to have a meeting in the net bar where we met for the first time. Although I know that the decision that I will leave him will be hurt him and me, I respect my parents finally because I do not like my parents are sad for my marriage. We appear in the bar on time and also seem very quite at that nervous environment. I provide my ideas that we should say goodbye to each other and hope that we do have a happier future. When he listens to my words, he becomes very painful and says nothing to argue with me but to accept the departure. In my mind, I guess that he does not like me to go against my parents because he is a filial man like me.After finishing the talking, he walks away without words. As for me, watching the rohan crone in hand, I can not control to cry out my grievance. In the world, nobody can understand how I love him and I will not be sure how I can live in the rest life without him. Hence, I often hate the fate that arranges the meeting between us by the rohan gold and is not willing to believe that net love is so frail that it can not be undertaken by the reality.In order to forget the pain from the departure, I adopt the view from my friend and force myself not to go to the net bar and buy rohan online crone in the following days. Besides, I have delivered my rohan online gold to the friends who are also the members in the game. Of course, it is useful for me to make use of this method, but I sill feel sad sometimes.A few months have passed and I become used to live in the rest life without him. However, there is an accidental chance that I come across him again just in a supermarket. At that time, I see he is still only one and buy something to eat. I say hello to him and he smiles at me to begin asking something about me and inquire whether I play the net game with the rohan money in my spare time. I answer his question as no because I want to tell him that I have chosen a new life.
Malcolm Gladwell teaches "Get over yourself and get to work" for Big Think Edge.
- Learn to recognize failure and know the big difference between panicking and choking.
- At Big Think Edge, Malcolm Gladwell teaches how to check your inner critic and get clear on what failure is.
We take fewer mental pictures per second.
- Recent memories run in our brains like sped-up old movies.
- In childhood, we capture images in our memory much more quickly.
- The complexities of grownup neural pathways are no match for the direct routes of young brains.
A consortium of scientists and engineers have proposed that the U.S. and Mexico build a series of guarded solar, wind, natural gas and desalination facilities along the entirety of the border.
- The proposal was recently presented to several U.S. members of Congress.
- The plan still calls for border security, considering all of the facilities along the border would be guarded and connected by physical barriers.
- It's undoubtedly an expensive and complicated proposal, but the team argues that border regions are ideal spots for wind and solar energy, and that they could use the jobs and fresh water the energy park would create.
Melting ice is turning up bodies on Mt. Everest. This isn't as shocking as you'd think.
- Mt. Everest is the final resting place of about 200 climbers who never made it down.
- Recent glacial melting, caused by global warming, has made many of the bodies previously hidden by ice and snow visible again.
- While many bodies are quite visible and well known, others are renowned for being lost for decades.
The bodies that remain in view are often used as waypoints for the living. Some of them are well-known markers that have earned nicknames.
For instance, the image above is of "Green Boots," the unidentified corpse named for its neon footwear. Widely believed to be the body of Tsewang Paljor, the remains are well known as a guide point for passing mountaineers. Perhaps it is too well known, as the climber David Sharp died next to Green Boots while dozens of people walked past him- many presuming he was the famous corpse.
A large area below the summit has earned the discordant nickname "rainbow valley" for being filled with the bright and colorfully dressed corpses of maintainers who never made it back down. The sight of a frozen hand or foot sticking out of the snow is so common that Tshering Pandey Bhote, vice president of Nepal National Mountain Guides Association claimed: "most climbers are mentally prepared to come across such a sight."
Other bodies are famous for not having been found yet. Sandy Irvine, the partner of George Mallory, may have been one of the first two people to reach the summit of Everest a full thirty years before Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay did it. Since they never made it back down, nobody knows just how close to the top they made it.
Mallory's frozen body was found by chance in the nineties without the Kodak cameras he brought up to record the climb with. It has been speculated that Irvine might have them and Kodak says they could still develop the film if the cameras turn up. Circumstantial evidence suggests that they died on the way back down from the summit, Mallory had his goggles off and a photo of his wife he said he'd put at the peak wasn't in his coat. If Irving is found with that camera, history books might need rewriting.
As Everest's glaciers melt its morbid history comes into clearer view. Will the melting cause old bodies to become new landmarks? Will Sandy Irvine be found? Only time will tell.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.