San Sebastian, Spain. Mekka for michelin stars.
Higly skilled chef`s and restauranteurs flock to a small city.
I have recently been to San sebastian or a food trip, and must admit that it has to be spains food capital.
Not only does the pintxos come from these parts, but it also has a rich seafood culture.
Why is there so many high ranking restaurants in San Sebastian?
Do the government encurage the touristprofile to be about food?
Is there a training/culinary arts school there?
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- More than one in five Afghans is clinically depressed – a sad world record
- But are North Koreans really the world's 'fourth least depressed' people?
- Even in America, books are frequently challenged and removed from schools and public libraries.
- It was given this name because it came from another solar system.
- Some claimed 'Oumuamua was an alien technology, but there's no actual evidence for that.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.