RS: the process I depend on him
Then one day I ask him if he likes to play the game RS, he is surprise to see me and ask what I can know this. I smile and do not tell him. He tells me he really likes the game and he also have some rs gold, but till the time he promise me to look after me, he decided to give up the game and pay his attention to me.
I never thought in his heart I am such important to him. Actually, he treats me very well these times. But I never treat him well and do not strict to our relationship. From now on, I decide to carefully to regard our relationship. I also want to give back his runescape money in order that he will not give up his likes.
The action I will do is not because I love him very much but I want to respond his kind to me. And I do not let him sacrifice so much on me. Maybe now it is unvalued. At the beginning, I should know something about the game, and then I should buy runescape to learn how to play the game. When the time is ripe, I will show my skill on the game, I would say to him I want to play the game, if he loves me, he must play with me. So that my purpose will come true and on the other hand, he will get back his game.
Two weeks later, I go to find him and take him together with me to a place, I let him bring his cheap rs gold with him. Though he can not understand me, he still does as me. Then I tell him I want to play the game RS, he asks me whether I can play it. I say I can.
When we are in the game we work together and play very well, I can see he is very happy in this game and a little attractive, I think I nearly love him and a little depend on him.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
Thinking your life is worthwhile is correlated with a variety of positive outcomes.
- A new study finds that adults who feel their lives are meaningful have better health and life outcomes.
- Adults who felt their lives were worthwhile tended to be more social and had healthier habits.
- The findings could be used to help improve the health of older adults.
Even when they suffer costs in doing so.
- It's commonly thought that the suppression of female sexuality is perpetuated by either men or women.
- In a new study, researchers used economics games to observe how both genders treat sexually-available women.
- The results suggests that both sexes punish female promiscuity, though for different reasons and different levels of intensity.
Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon.com, explains his plan for success.
- Jeff Bezos had a clear vision for Amazon.com from the start.
- He was inspired by a statistic he learned while working at a hedge fund: In the '90s, web usage was growing at 2,300% a year.
- Bezos explains why books, in particular, make for a perfect item to sell on the internet.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.