RS: he makes my life in a mess
Now it is the winter holiday, every one will have some days rest. But to a worker in the company, we will not have many days. We only have very little time to have a rest. Today he left here, because he has a month holiday, Left me alone here. I send-off him to the bus stop. In the stop he gives me some runescape gold in order that I can play the game, If that I will not feel lonely; I pick it and put it in my pocket. I still feel not happy when he has gone, because no one can accompany me the next days.
When he arrives at home, he calls me and asks me what I am doing; I tell him I am working. He lets me play the game when I have nothing to do. He still says that no matter I win or lose some of the rs gold, he will not complain me for all. I say I will and tell him do not worried me. Then we finish the call.
When it is the time for working off, I come back home and have my supper. After that I start to have nothing to do. Then I find my runescape money in the pocket which he gave me in the morning. Without any mood to play the game, I go t sleep at the time of seven. But at the normal time once, I would stay with him and reading some books or watch some films with him in the cinema. Reminding this, I am sad.
When I have asleep, my mobile phone sounds, it is him I know, he still asks me what I am doing, he want to ensure that whether I am play the rs game. I say I am sleeping and do not want to go to the internet bar. And I do not want to see the cheap rs gold only by myself. I can not adapt it. He just does not know what to say and only say he will back soon and accompany me.
The next days before I go to home, I sleep very early every day and do nothing, I used to live with two persons life, but now it is I, I have no side and seems lost my way. Even my favorite game gold can not attract me. Once, I would buy runescape every week, but now, I never care it.
I know it is him, my boyfriend who loves me very much.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
A completely unexpected discovery beneath the ice.
- Scientists find remains of a tardigrade and crustaceans in a deep, frozen Antarctic lake.
- The creatures' origin is unknown, and further study is ongoing.
- Biology speaks up about Antarctica's history.
Eight-dimensional octonions may hold the clues to solve fundamental mysteries.
- Physicists discover complex numbers called octonions that work in 8 dimensions.
- The numbers have been found linked to fundamental forces of reality.
- Understanding octonions can lead to a new model of physics.
It's one factor that can help explain the religiosity gap.
- Sociologists have long observed a gap between the religiosity of men and women.
- A recent study used data from several national surveys to compare religiosity, risk-taking preferences and demographic information among more than 20,000 American adolescents.
- The results suggest that risk-taking preferences might partly explain the gender differences in religiosity.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.