RS: he makes my life in a mess
Now it is the winter holiday, every one will have some days rest. But to a worker in the company, we will not have many days. We only have very little time to have a rest. Today he left here, because he has a month holiday, Left me alone here. I send-off him to the bus stop. In the stop he gives me some runescape gold in order that I can play the game, If that I will not feel lonely; I pick it and put it in my pocket. I still feel not happy when he has gone, because no one can accompany me the next days.
When he arrives at home, he calls me and asks me what I am doing; I tell him I am working. He lets me play the game when I have nothing to do. He still says that no matter I win or lose some of the rs gold, he will not complain me for all. I say I will and tell him do not worried me. Then we finish the call.
When it is the time for working off, I come back home and have my supper. After that I start to have nothing to do. Then I find my runescape money in the pocket which he gave me in the morning. Without any mood to play the game, I go t sleep at the time of seven. But at the normal time once, I would stay with him and reading some books or watch some films with him in the cinema. Reminding this, I am sad.
When I have asleep, my mobile phone sounds, it is him I know, he still asks me what I am doing, he want to ensure that whether I am play the rs game. I say I am sleeping and do not want to go to the internet bar. And I do not want to see the cheap rs gold only by myself. I can not adapt it. He just does not know what to say and only say he will back soon and accompany me.
The next days before I go to home, I sleep very early every day and do nothing, I used to live with two persons life, but now it is I, I have no side and seems lost my way. Even my favorite game gold can not attract me. Once, I would buy runescape every week, but now, I never care it.
I know it is him, my boyfriend who loves me very much.
Pfizer's partnerships strengthen their ability to deliver vaccines in developing countries.
- Community healthcare workers face many challenges in their work, including often traveling far distances to see their clients
- Pfizer is helping to drive the UN's sustainable development goals through partnerships.
- Pfizer partnered with AMP and the World Health Organization to develop a training program for healthcare workers.
Is everyone's favorite Thanksgiving centerpiece really to blame for the post-dinner doldrums?
- Americans kill around 45 million turkeys every year in preparation for the Thanksgiving meal, only to blame our favorite centerpiece for the following food comas.
- Rumor has it our after-dinner sleepiness results from the tryptophan found in turkey.
- However, it is the meal's overall nutritional imbalance, not just the tryptophan, that make us want to leave the dishes for tomorrow. Or maybe the next day.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
The famed author headed to the pond thanks to Indian philosophy.
- The famed author was heavily influenced by Indian literature, informing his decision to self-exile on Walden Pond.
- He was introduced to these texts by his good friend's father, William Emerson.
- Yoga philosophy was in America a century before any physical practices were introduced.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.