RS: he makes my life in a mess
Now it is the winter holiday, every one will have some days rest. But to a worker in the company, we will not have many days. We only have very little time to have a rest. Today he left here, because he has a month holiday, Left me alone here. I send-off him to the bus stop. In the stop he gives me some runescape gold in order that I can play the game, If that I will not feel lonely; I pick it and put it in my pocket. I still feel not happy when he has gone, because no one can accompany me the next days.
When he arrives at home, he calls me and asks me what I am doing; I tell him I am working. He lets me play the game when I have nothing to do. He still says that no matter I win or lose some of the rs gold, he will not complain me for all. I say I will and tell him do not worried me. Then we finish the call.
When it is the time for working off, I come back home and have my supper. After that I start to have nothing to do. Then I find my runescape money in the pocket which he gave me in the morning. Without any mood to play the game, I go t sleep at the time of seven. But at the normal time once, I would stay with him and reading some books or watch some films with him in the cinema. Reminding this, I am sad.
When I have asleep, my mobile phone sounds, it is him I know, he still asks me what I am doing, he want to ensure that whether I am play the rs game. I say I am sleeping and do not want to go to the internet bar. And I do not want to see the cheap rs gold only by myself. I can not adapt it. He just does not know what to say and only say he will back soon and accompany me.
The next days before I go to home, I sleep very early every day and do nothing, I used to live with two persons life, but now it is I, I have no side and seems lost my way. Even my favorite game gold can not attract me. Once, I would buy runescape every week, but now, I never care it.
I know it is him, my boyfriend who loves me very much.
Could this be the long-awaited solution to economic inequality?
Under capitalism, the argument goes, it's every man for himself. Through the relentless pursuit of self-interest, everyone benefits, as if an invisible hand were guiding each of us toward the common good. Everyone should accordingly try to get as much as they can, not only for their goods but also for their labour. Whatever the market price is is, in turn, what the buyer should pay. Just like the idea that there should be a minimum wage, the idea that there should be a maximum wage seems to undermine the very freedom that the free market is supposed to guarantee.
Humans evolved to live in the cold through a number of environmental and genetic factors.
- According to some relatively new research, many of our early human cousins preceded Homo sapien migrations north by hundreds of thousands or even millions of years.
- Cross-breeding with other ancient hominids gave some subsets of human population the genes to contend and thrive in colder and harsher climates.
- Behavioral and dietary changes also helped humans adapt to cold climates.
It's unlikely that there's anything on the planet that is worth the cost of shipping it back
- In the second season of National Geographic Channel's MARS (premiering tonight, 11/12/18,) privatized miners on the red planet clash with a colony of international scientists
- Privatized mining on both Mars and the Moon is likely to occur in the next century
- The cost of returning mined materials from Space to the Earth will probably be too high to create a self-sustaining industry, but the resources may have other uses at their origin points
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.