RS: he makes my life in a mess
Now it is the winter holiday, every one will have some days rest. But to a worker in the company, we will not have many days. We only have very little time to have a rest. Today he left here, because he has a month holiday, Left me alone here. I send-off him to the bus stop. In the stop he gives me some runescape gold in order that I can play the game, If that I will not feel lonely; I pick it and put it in my pocket. I still feel not happy when he has gone, because no one can accompany me the next days.
When he arrives at home, he calls me and asks me what I am doing; I tell him I am working. He lets me play the game when I have nothing to do. He still says that no matter I win or lose some of the rs gold, he will not complain me for all. I say I will and tell him do not worried me. Then we finish the call.
When it is the time for working off, I come back home and have my supper. After that I start to have nothing to do. Then I find my runescape money in the pocket which he gave me in the morning. Without any mood to play the game, I go t sleep at the time of seven. But at the normal time once, I would stay with him and reading some books or watch some films with him in the cinema. Reminding this, I am sad.
When I have asleep, my mobile phone sounds, it is him I know, he still asks me what I am doing, he want to ensure that whether I am play the rs game. I say I am sleeping and do not want to go to the internet bar. And I do not want to see the cheap rs gold only by myself. I can not adapt it. He just does not know what to say and only say he will back soon and accompany me.
The next days before I go to home, I sleep very early every day and do nothing, I used to live with two persons life, but now it is I, I have no side and seems lost my way. Even my favorite game gold can not attract me. Once, I would buy runescape every week, but now, I never care it.
I know it is him, my boyfriend who loves me very much.
Upvote/downvote each of the videos below!
As you vote, keep in mind that we are looking for a winner with the most engaging social venture pitch - an idea you would want to invest in.
- What distinguishes humans is social learning — and teaching.
- Crucial to learning and teaching is the value of free expression.
- And we need political leaders who support environments of social peace and cooperation.
From time-traveling billiard balls to information-destroying black holes, the world's got plenty of puzzles that are hard to wrap your head around.
- While it's one of the best on Earth, the human brain has a lot of trouble accounting for certain problems.
- We've evolved to think of reality in a very specific way, but there are plenty of paradoxes out there to suggest that reality doesn't work quite the way we think it does.
- Considering these paradoxes is a great way to come to grips with how incomplete our understanding of the universe really is.
Tragedy in art, from Ancient Greece to Breaking Bad, resists all our efforts to tie reality up in a neat bow, to draw some edifying lesson from it. Instead it confronts us with our own limitations, leaving us scrabbling in the rubble of certainty to figure out what's next.
- Why democracy has been unpopular with philosophers
- Tragedy's reminder that the past isn't finished with us
- …and why we need art in the first place
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.