ROSE: we all use card
In the past, our society is not very rich; people do not have many cash in their body. If some of them have much money, maybe they have a better work than other farmers. But most of the farmers do not have a comfortable life because of the poor. So they do not need any card to save their money to it, if they want to save, they can go to the credit union.
Nowadays, it is the card era I think. First if we want to save some money to the bank, we can get a card, by this small card, you can get money easily or if you think you are not safe with so much money when you are going to shopping. You may not need to take so much cash in your pocket, you only just need to take this card with you, if it is lost or stolen by other, and it does not matter, because every card has a password. Second, many supermarkets now use some VIP card in order that they can promote consume. The VIP can buy some of the goods with a cheaper price. Third, the game cards, such as the hero game card, just like the bank card. We save some money in it, and then we can change them into Rose zuly online. If we are playing this game online when suddenly we do not have rose zulie, we can buy some through this card. We can still borrow it to the others. Firth is the ID card, we use it to prove our status, if others do not believe who we are, you can show your ID card to him or her, and then they will know your real status. Fifth is the food card, once we use money to buy some foods in school, sometimes it is too noisy, but with the appearance of card, we all use the card to have our lunch, no matter how much we eat, the worker will decrease how much. I think it just like a game card, when we do not have many money in it, we can not buy any rose online zuly.
Let us say back to the game card, because I think game card is more popular, because we use a game card to buy rose online zulie, particularly when through the internet. We can still add our money by play games well, if that our game card will have more Arua ROSE zuly than before, that is the excited time we all feel.
Malcolm Gladwell teaches "Get over yourself and get to work" for Big Think Edge.
- Learn to recognize failure and know the big difference between panicking and choking.
- At Big Think Edge, Malcolm Gladwell teaches how to check your inner critic and get clear on what failure is.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
Big tech is making its opening moves into the health care scene, but its focus on tech-savvy millennials may miss the mark.
- Companies like Apple, Amazon, and Google have been busy investing in health care companies, developing new apps, and hiring health professionals for new business ventures.
- Their current focus appears to be on tech-savvy millennials, but the bulk of health care expenditures goes to the elderly.
- Big tech should look to integrating its most promising health care devise, the smartphone, more thoroughly into health care.
Turns out pushups are more telling than treadmill tests when it comes to cardiovascular health.
- Men who can perform 40 pushups in one minute are 96 percent less likely to have cardiovascular disease than those who do less than 10.
- The Harvard study focused on over 1,100 firefighters with a median age of 39.
- The exact results might not be applicable to men of other age groups or to women, researchers warn.
Here's why universal basic income will hurt the 99%, and make the 1% even richer.
- Universal basic income is a band-aid solution that will not solve wealth inequality, says Rushkoff.
- Funneling money to the 99% perpetuates their roles as consumers, pumping money straight back up to the 1% at the top of the pyramid.
- Rushkoff suggests universal basic assets instead, so that the people at the bottom of the pyramid can own some means of production and participate in the profits of mega-rich companies.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.