Robot battle in the Eve online
I was so tired after the battle. The battle was so furious. Almost everyone was talking about it around him. It was a cheerful experience to become a noble from a civilian. I had spent much eve isk for that. I can get more information about the noble class after I became a noble. I was so happy. The Ama news center report that sally was caught in the falger war. This guy was not familiar to me before. He was famous before fifty years ago. He was famous in industry before. He made lots of eve online isk depend on the wars. He is good at business.
It is said that one can product himself if he was not belong to a government. Sally used this opportunity to explore his power in the space. He locked his place. He possesses lot of employees all the time. He was a saver in that time. All the employees work hard for sally. He promises to make a comfortable world for them. He has much more space and fortune according the passing time. He has power himself. He is not belonging to others. He asked his scientist to make powerful equipment to make much cheap eve isk. He planed to research for the computer technology together with brain. He wants to make powerful robot. The robot will work hard for him all the time and not need to pay for them. Ama help sally to make the plan come true. They want to possess lots of new technology too. So they help sally. Sally wants to make some robot to be as soldier and guarder. They will live a peaceful life. He thought that it was so bored to drive craft. The robot will place him if it was successful. After not long time, the robot placed the real driver. Ama got some benefit from this robot also. He no needs to buy isk anymore.
Sally was so happy to see that. There are lots of robots around him all the time. They do anything for him. All the employees are not happy to see that. They hope that sally will be understood what he is doing. No need to buy eve online isk for the employees anymore. Sally will not understand anymore of course. So the battle occurred. And sally was caught.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
A NASA astronomer explains how astronauts dispose of their, uh, dark matter.
- When nature calls in micro-gravity, astronauts must answer. Space agencies have developed suction-based toilets – with a camera built in to ensure all the waste is contained before "flushing".
- Yes, there have been floaters in space. The early days of space exploration were a learning curve!
- Amazingly, you don't need gravity to digest food. Peristalsis, the process by which your throat and intestines squeeze themselves, actually moves food and water through your digestive system without gravity at all.
The Harvard psychologist loves reading authors' rules for writing. Here are his own.
- Steven Pinker is many things: linguist, psychologist, optimist, Harvard professor, and author.
- When it comes to writing, he's a student and a teacher.
- Here's are his 13 rules for writing better, more simply, and more clearly.
A growing body of research shows promising signs that the keto diet might be able to improve mental health.
- The keto diet is known to be an effective tool for weight loss, however its effects on mental health remain largely unclear.
- Recent studies suggests that the keto diet might be an effective tool for treating depression, and clearing up so-called "brain fog," though scientists caution more research is necessary before it can be recommended as a treatment.
- Any experiments with the keto diet are best done in conjunction with a doctor, considering some people face problems when transitioning to the low-carb diet.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.