from the world's big
Robot battle in the Eve online
I was so tired after the battle. The battle was so furious. Almost everyone was talking about it around him. It was a cheerful experience to become a noble from a civilian. I had spent much eve isk for that. I can get more information about the noble class after I became a noble. I was so happy. The Ama news center report that sally was caught in the falger war. This guy was not familiar to me before. He was famous before fifty years ago. He was famous in industry before. He made lots of eve online isk depend on the wars. He is good at business.
It is said that one can product himself if he was not belong to a government. Sally used this opportunity to explore his power in the space. He locked his place. He possesses lot of employees all the time. He was a saver in that time. All the employees work hard for sally. He promises to make a comfortable world for them. He has much more space and fortune according the passing time. He has power himself. He is not belonging to others. He asked his scientist to make powerful equipment to make much cheap eve isk. He planed to research for the computer technology together with brain. He wants to make powerful robot. The robot will work hard for him all the time and not need to pay for them. Ama help sally to make the plan come true. They want to possess lots of new technology too. So they help sally. Sally wants to make some robot to be as soldier and guarder. They will live a peaceful life. He thought that it was so bored to drive craft. The robot will place him if it was successful. After not long time, the robot placed the real driver. Ama got some benefit from this robot also. He no needs to buy isk anymore.
Sally was so happy to see that. There are lots of robots around him all the time. They do anything for him. All the employees are not happy to see that. They hope that sally will be understood what he is doing. No need to buy eve online isk for the employees anymore. Sally will not understand anymore of course. So the battle occurred. And sally was caught.
Join multiple Tony and Emmy Award-winning actress Judith Light live on Big Think at 2 pm ET on Monday.
The team caught a glimpse of a process that takes 18,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years.
- In Italy, a team of scientists is using a highly sophisticated detector to hunt for dark matter.
- The team observed an ultra-rare particle interaction that reveals the half-life of a xenon-124 atom to be 18 sextillion years.
- The half-life of a process is how long it takes for half of the radioactive nuclei present in a sample to decay.
What we know about black holes is both fascinating and scary.
- When it comes to black holes, science simultaneously knows so much and so little, which is why they are so fascinating. Focusing on what we do know, this group of astronomers, educators, and physicists share some of the most incredible facts about the powerful and mysterious objects.
- A black hole is so massive that light (and anything else it swallows) can't escape, says Bill Nye. You can't see a black hole, theoretical physicists Michio Kaku and Christophe Galfard explain, because it is too dark. What you can see, however, is the distortion of light around it caused by its extreme gravity.
- Explaining one unsettling concept from astrophysics called spaghettification, astronomer Michelle Thaller says that "If you got close to a black hole there would be tides over your body that small that would rip you apart into basically a strand of spaghetti that would fall down the black hole."
A new study looks at what would happen to human language on a long journey to other star systems.
- A new study proposes that language could change dramatically on long space voyages.
- Spacefaring people might lose the ability to understand the people of Earth.
- This scenario is of particular concern for potential "generation ships".