RF: the first day I live in school
Today is my first day in college; I am very excited and open my mouth with a smile, because it is the school I dreamed of for many years.
When I first come into here, I felt everything is mine, every people is looking at me. Then soon I arrive in my bedroom, there are three people there, I think they are my classmates. I say hello to them and they say to me too. Then one of them come to me and say rf cp, I am surprise and staring at him, because I do not understand him and I do not know what is it that he said to me just now. After I finished tidying up all my things and go to ask him what he said to me just now. He says he said the game RF and wants to play the game with me. I tell him I never heard this game and even can not play. He says he will tell me how to play if I play the game with him. I agree with him.
Then he takes me to a place which can play the game. He gives me some rf gold, he says it is used to play the game. Each of us find a computer and sit down. He then tells me how to enter in the game and how to buy some weapons which will use some rf online gold and how to control the whole screen on the computer.
At first I can not handle it fluently, but with the help of him, I soon can play with ripe. When he sees my skill can play the game with him, he let me to play with him for a while. But I tell him I have lost all my game gold all just now, he has no idea and give me another rf money for the next game. Then we enter in the game together and play just as the partner. I soon find that the game is very funny and can make us excited. We still played for two hours. After that we come to a restaurant to have our supper and we still aftertaste the scene we played. We all have a good day on the game.
The next days in school I often play the game with him and we win back much more cheap rf gold than before.
I think it is a good game and I love it.
Pfizer's partnerships strengthen their ability to deliver vaccines in developing countries.
- Community healthcare workers face many challenges in their work, including often traveling far distances to see their clients
- Pfizer is helping to drive the UN's sustainable development goals through partnerships.
- Pfizer partnered with AMP and the World Health Organization to develop a training program for healthcare workers.
Orangutans join humans and bees in a very exclusive club
- Orangutan mothers wait to sound a danger alarm to avoid tipping off predators to their location
- It took a couple of researchers crawling around the Sumatran jungle to discover the phenomenon
- This ability may come from a common ancestor
Giving our solar system a "slap in the face."
- A stream of galactic debris is hurtling at us, pulling dark matter along with it
- It's traveling so quickly it's been described as a hurricane of dark matter
- Scientists are excited to set their particle detectors at the onslffaught
Journaling can help you materialize your ambitions.
- Organizing your thoughts can help you plan and achieve goals that might otherwise seen unobtainable.
- The Bullet Journal method, in particular, can reduce clutter in your life by helping you visualize your future.
- One way to view your journal might be less of a narrative and more of a timeline of decisions.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.