RF: the first day I live in school
Today is my first day in college; I am very excited and open my mouth with a smile, because it is the school I dreamed of for many years.
When I first come into here, I felt everything is mine, every people is looking at me. Then soon I arrive in my bedroom, there are three people there, I think they are my classmates. I say hello to them and they say to me too. Then one of them come to me and say rf cp, I am surprise and staring at him, because I do not understand him and I do not know what is it that he said to me just now. After I finished tidying up all my things and go to ask him what he said to me just now. He says he said the game RF and wants to play the game with me. I tell him I never heard this game and even can not play. He says he will tell me how to play if I play the game with him. I agree with him.
Then he takes me to a place which can play the game. He gives me some rf gold, he says it is used to play the game. Each of us find a computer and sit down. He then tells me how to enter in the game and how to buy some weapons which will use some rf online gold and how to control the whole screen on the computer.
At first I can not handle it fluently, but with the help of him, I soon can play with ripe. When he sees my skill can play the game with him, he let me to play with him for a while. But I tell him I have lost all my game gold all just now, he has no idea and give me another rf money for the next game. Then we enter in the game together and play just as the partner. I soon find that the game is very funny and can make us excited. We still played for two hours. After that we come to a restaurant to have our supper and we still aftertaste the scene we played. We all have a good day on the game.
The next days in school I often play the game with him and we win back much more cheap rf gold than before.
I think it is a good game and I love it.
Could this be the long-awaited solution to economic inequality?
Under capitalism, the argument goes, it's every man for himself. Through the relentless pursuit of self-interest, everyone benefits, as if an invisible hand were guiding each of us toward the common good. Everyone should accordingly try to get as much as they can, not only for their goods but also for their labour. Whatever the market price is is, in turn, what the buyer should pay. Just like the idea that there should be a minimum wage, the idea that there should be a maximum wage seems to undermine the very freedom that the free market is supposed to guarantee.
Humans evolved to live in the cold through a number of environmental and genetic factors.
- According to some relatively new research, many of our early human cousins preceded Homo sapien migrations north by hundreds of thousands or even millions of years.
- Cross-breeding with other ancient hominids gave some subsets of human population the genes to contend and thrive in colder and harsher climates.
- Behavioral and dietary changes also helped humans adapt to cold climates.
It's unlikely that there's anything on the planet that is worth the cost of shipping it back
- In the second season of National Geographic Channel's MARS (premiering tonight, 11/12/18,) privatized miners on the red planet clash with a colony of international scientists
- Privatized mining on both Mars and the Moon is likely to occur in the next century
- The cost of returning mined materials from Space to the Earth will probably be too high to create a self-sustaining industry, but the resources may have other uses at their origin points
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.