Recommended reading - Demographic shifts
I often get asked by administrators for some recommended reading. Here are some of my favorite books on demographic shifts. If the Amazon widget doesn't load in a few seconds, here's a static picture of the list.
[Transparency disclosure: If you buy a book using this list, CASTLE gets 4% of the proceeds. Your cost doesn't go up any. Amazon just pays us a little for the referral through its Associates Program.]
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
It's one factor that can help explain the religiosity gap.
- Sociologists have long observed a gap between the religiosity of men and women.
She met mere mortals with and without the Vatican's approval.
- For centuries, the Virgin Mary has appeared to the faithful, requesting devotion and promising comfort.
- These maps show the geography of Marian apparitions – the handful approved by the Vatican, and many others.
- Historically, Europe is where most apparitions have been reported, but the U.S. is pretty fertile ground too.
A NASA astronomer explains how astronauts dispose of their, uh, dark matter.
- Yes, there have been floaters in space. The early days of space exploration were a learning curve!
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.