Re: Will the Government allow us to know if their is life outside of our planet?
I actually think the government will not tell us there is life on other planets because the government always wants to be the first to know about this and wants it to be on a low profile for example "Area 51" that has high security around the perimeter and if you accidentally pass that perimeter line they will arrest you and strip you from your clothes. So what do you think, will the government let you or not?
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
- The campaign was one of the first to demand a guaranteed income for all poor families in America.
10 of the most sandbagging, red-herring, and effective logical fallacies.
- Many an otherwise-worthwhile argument has been derailed by logical fallacies.
- Sometimes these fallacies are deliberate tricks, and sometimes just bad reasoning.
- Avoiding these traps makes disgreeing so much better.
- Facebook and Google began as companies with supposedly noble purposes.
- Creating a more connected world and indexing the world's information: what could be better than that?
- But pressure to return value to shareholders came at the expense of their own users.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.