Re: Why is sex so controversial?
Sex is controversial because people would like the reproduction action to be done responsibly and respectively.
We are all the result of the act, and we take comfort in knowing we are here because of intention (purpose). Out of concern, we would all like to have kids here out of our intention. Having sex just-cause means you are personally responsible for all risks. In reality, this may require help from others who did not contribute to your choice, but will suffer with you and your consequence (health, baby, etc.)
The new offices will be built in New York's Long Island City and Viriginia's Arlington.
- Amazon will receive more than $2 billion in incentives from the two states.
- The company plans to create a total of 50,000 jobs at an average wage of $150,000.
- The announcement has caused controversy, raising concerns about rising rent prices and potentially lost resources in communities surrounding the upcoming developments.
They're at a higher risk for depression, weekend binge drinking, and unnecessary dieting.
- Body dysmorphia is not limited to women, a new study from Norway and Cambridge shows.
- Young men that focus on building muscle are at risk for a host of mental and physical health problems.
- Selfie culture is not helping the growing number of teens that are anxious and depressed.
Dozens of mummified cats were dug up this week. This isn't as shocking as you might think.
- Archaeologists in Egypt have found dozens of mummified cats in the tomb of a royal offical.
- The cats will join the ranks of hundreds of thousands of previously discovered ancient kitties.
- While the cats are nothing special, the tomb also held well preserved beetles.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.