Re: Why can't death be the end?
Death can't be the end for people because people do seek for pleasure and closure.
To live on after a significant persons passing requires pleasure (comfort) and some level of appreciation for the significant persons contribution (respect).
Heaven contributes to significantly loved people and to conclude they are not suffering and onto better things.
Hell contributes to significantly hated people and to conclude they are to continue suffering and will not be doing better.
Unless pleasure (comfort) is brought to people who experience a significant persons death, closure will be sought in Heaven and Hell because it is one way to interpret a level of respect for the result - Death.
Upvote/downvote each of the videos below!
As you vote, keep in mind that we are looking for a winner with the most engaging social venture pitch - an idea you would want to invest in.
"Earth" features about 30 of the biggest names in entertainment.
- Lil Dicky is a rapper and comedian who released his debut album in 2015.
- His new music video, "Earth," features artists such as Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Ed Sheehan, Kevin Hart, and Leonardo DiCaprio.
- All proceeds of the music video will go to environmental causes, Dicky said.
Some evidence attributes a certain neurological phenomenon to a near death experience.
Time of death is considered when a person has gone into cardiac arrest. This is the cessation of the electrical impulse that drive the heartbeat. As a result, the heart locks up. The moment the heart stops is considered time of death. But does death overtake our mind immediately afterward or does it slowly creep in?
- A forensic artist in Scotland has made a hyper realistic model of an ancient dog.
- It was based on the skull of a dog dug up in Orkney, Scotland, which lived and died 4,000 years ago.
- The model gives us a glimpse of some of the first dogs humans befriended.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.