Re: Whose responsibility is environmentalism?
graham hill sure seems pretty lax for an environmentalist I assume he's getting paid well enough not to actually care too much. Yes it is the responsibliity of our government, but geuss what? We are run by a democracy!!! The people have to throw a preverbial fit before action is ever implimented, why would they even care to do something otherwise? It will only cost them more money all politicians are old and they aren't going to see the end of the world in their lifetime so all they care for is what? guess...ok I'll tell you money! So we as a people have to do something to prevent greed and ignorance for destroying life on earth as we know it. Don't allways believe what you hear and further more try harder to have yourself heard. We may have a million charities you can donate to but does that mean your actually doing anything? Don't stop doing tat but I just suggest doing more. Sorry about my anger on the subject. I just feel as a mother I would definitley like there to be somewhere for my future generations to live and survive and not scarcley but living well, perhaps it is just sentimental of me to say i want my children to have a BETTER life than what i have had but excuse me. I didn't know it wasn't a top issue right now. Thank you.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
The Canadian professor has an extensive collection posted on his site.
- Peterson's Great Books list features classics by Orwell, Jung, Huxley, and Dostoevsky.
- Categories include literature, neuroscience, religion, and systems analysis.
Evolution doesn't clean up after itself very well.
- An evolutionary biologist got people swapping ideas about our lingering vestigia.
- Here are the six traits that inaugurated the fun.
Despite incredible economic growth, it is not necessarily an investor's paradise.
- China's stock market is just 27 years old. It's economy has grown 30x over that time.
- Imagine if you had invested early and gotten in on the ground floor.
- Actually, you would have lost money. Here's how that's possible.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.